OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok so I didn't really feel like making another thread for this. I just want peoples honest opinions, because I've been thinking about this a lot. In eighth grade, I really REALLY want to be flyer at my school. I was a flyer this year, but the problem is I'm 5'7 and 108 pounds. We have shorter girls coming in, and I'm afraid that I can't be a flyer anymore. It means so mch to me to be flyer because I've worked so hard trying to stunt and build up my strength with my stunt group this year. I'm also the most flexible girl on my team, and this year, my stunt group never fell during performances or at Practices nearly as much as the other groups did. Sorry, this is getting kind of long, I just want peoples opinion:)

I think if you can hold/distribute your weight enough (which it sounds like you can) then you should be fine. If it's a big issue or it sounds like your coach isn't gonna let you fly, then maybe sit down with her and tell her how much it means to you! Good luck :)

I think if you can hold/distribute your weight enough (which it sounds like you can) then you should be fine. If it's a big issue or it sounds like your coach isn't gonna let you fly, then maybe sit down with her and tell her how much it means to you! Good luck :)

Despite being excited to watch worlds tomorrow, I am excited to say that I am expecting....

GIRL! ....

Two to be exact! Twins!

(I knew early in the pregnancy it was twins however the doctor wanted me to wait due to me being high risk for a miscarriage of one or both)
Congratulations!! Future cheerleaders of course ;)

Despite being excited to watch worlds tomorrow, I am excited to say that I am expecting....

GIRL! ....

Two to be exact! Twins!

(I knew early in the pregnancy it was twins however the doctor wanted me to wait due to me being high risk for a miscarriage of one or both)

Wow! Congratulations :)

It's 3:15am and I'm in Orlando for worlds and can NOT sleep due to too much excitement! 6am needs to get here very fast!

Worlds is over!
I am in a really weird mood right now, im sad that its over but I'm happy for all of the teams that won. I had such a fun time being on the boards this year:)

Latest posts

Back