OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just spent the afternoon with my boyfriend :) We went to the beach and got pizza :) It still shocks me that this Wednesday we'll be together for a year <3

Do you guys go up to Maine throughout the summer? I have a house like 15-20 minutes away from Portland!

My BFF has a house in ogunquit so I usually come up a couple times, and this year we're staying near Wells for like a week. We need to meet up!

My BFF has a house in ogunquit so I usually come up a couple times, and this year we're staying near Wells for like a week. We need to meet up!
Wells is a little bit closer! PM me when you are going up and I'll let you know if I am there :cool:

Do you guys go up to Maine throughout the summer? I have a house like 15-20 minutes away from Portland!
Occasionally. We don't own a house up there, but usually end up going for a weekend or two over the summer. Is Wells where the Maine Diner is? We go there sometimes!

Everyone makes it. :) but I'm really excited! The instructor was amazing. It's gonna be so fun!!!
Congrats!!! :) I know this might sound stalkerish but do you live in garland (since you go to ca)....because I live 10 minutes from garland and I was just curious lol.

Back