All-Star New Season. New Facilities. New Gyms.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Desert Storm Elite's brand new facility is now complete with the brand new signs!
2n6f6df.jpg

I was told by a member of Cali Bangerz today that they were considering moving the team from San Marcos to Irvine, it took me a while to really think it over but it later came to me that they did not even have a gym in Irvine, was I just told something that I was not supposed to be told by accident lol! So I got to thinking to myself maybe they will be opening up another gym next season or even buying out one of the gyms that are already in Irvine. There is currently PCM, Fierce, and OC Allstars in the area. I'm very curious at how this could turn out if it is actually true or not!!

I was told by a member of Cali Bangerz today that they were considering moving the team from San Marcos to Irvine, it took me a while to really think it over but it later came to me that they did not even have a gym in Irvine, was I just told something that I was not supposed to be told by accident lol! So I got to thinking to myself maybe they will be opening up another gym next season or even buying out one of the gyms that are already in Irvine. There is currently PCM, Fierce, and OC Allstars in the area. I'm very curious at how this could turn out if it is actually true or not!!

I think Fierce is in Long Beach? But there is CheerForce in Santa Ana (Irvine). I wonder if just that team is being moved from San Marcos to a new gym in Irvine or the entire gym is moving from San Marcos to Irvine. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
I think Fierce only has their one location now in Rancho Cucamonga. If Cali opens in Irvine I would think the biggest threat is OC and PCM.

I really want to open a new gym in Southern California, yes among other great gyms, called Illuminati All-Stars (haha its a joke among friends not anything affiliated with Illuminati). But not sure where to begin, I have team names, colors, prices etc. all laid out just want to put it in motion!
anyone interested in helping?

Premier Athletics just announced the opening of a new gym. Location hasn't been announced yet!
ETA didn't realize how old this thread was. I was searching on my phone. Lol

Speaking of new facilities.... ESPN WWOS is building a new venue!!!!

Disney plans new venue at ESPN Wide World of Sports - Orlando Sentinel

Plans say the gross square footage would be 286,000 and the building footprint would be 180,000 square feet. (In comparison, the Jostens Center gymnasium is 70,000 square feet.)

The project would be on 10 acres. It will include associated parking.
That's interesting! I would love for it to be a new building. But with that size, it sounds like some kind of field or something.

Speaking of new facilities.... ESPN WWOS is building a new venue!!!!

Disney plans new venue at ESPN Wide World of Sports - Orlando Sentinel

Plans say the gross square footage would be 286,000 and the building footprint would be 180,000 square feet. (In comparison, the Jostens Center gymnasium is 70,000 square feet.)

The project would be on 10 acres. It will include associated parking.
The Milk House, sometimes referred to as the HP Field House, is 165,000 sf and seats approximately 5,000 when all seats are available. The new facility isn't going to be much bigger

**Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what boys are made of**

Back