All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where do you get this stuff at? I tried googling "butt glue" and um.... yeah.... :confused: should have known better! Anyway, how well does it work? My CP's shorts are actually pretty loose in the legs (twig legs :rolleyes:) but some of the other parents were complaining of their CP's shorts riding up and I do see some adjusting, etc, going on on the floor and anything would be an improvement.
A bunch of girls on my team use Tuff Skin, it's the stuff you spray on your skin before wrapping it in prowrap ( then tape) so that the prowrap doesn't move.. works really well on spankies to! they stay in place pretty well

Jersey All Stars Tiny uniforms
2hyjomp.jpg

Where do you get this stuff at? I tried googling "butt glue" and um.... yeah.... :confused: should have known better! Anyway, how well does it work? My CP's shorts are actually pretty loose in the legs (twig legs :rolleyes:) but some of the other parents were complaining of their CP's shorts riding up and I do see some adjusting, etc, going on on the floor and anything would be an improvement.
Lol, I'm sorry! I probably should have given you the proper name, but we've been calling it butt glue for so long, I didn't think about that! The professional name is, "it stays!" there is a link for one at the end of this.
http://store.flyinghighenterprises.com/44.html

Latest posts

Back