All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2010/2011.
LOL took me a second but I get it now ;)

AndrewSky our minis have one that says "the best fierce in cali is right here." which again, i was like :eek: because theyre so nice and there really isnt a rivalry between us.
You know I love you lyss but I just think both of those voice overs are kinda classless, I am all for voiceovers talking about your team but when you bring someone else into it I don't agree.

this is the uniform i posted earlier (it came up as a link)
2ujhusi.png

You know I love you lyss but I just think both of those voice overs are kinda classless, I am all for voiceovers talking about your team but when you bring someone else into it I don't agree.
i know, i didnt make it up :p. thats why my jaw literally hit the floor when i heard it.

Ye
That particular color combo with the stars is what brings "Bangkok University" to mind. The style however is much different from Thai designs......unless Famous Superstars decided on pleated skirts ...........:)

Yeah! our inspirational also some how come from you guys as well. In the Cheerleading world, we share!

Hamilton Starz! :)

35kkd3o.jpg

wwi4au.jpg

the strap is removable:
148kro.jpg

*just to let everyone know, we all got one- shoulder sports bras with the uniform. just figured I'd say that to avoid the whole sports bra drama ;)

How does the one shoulder sport bra seem to work for everyone? Just curious as we are getting new uniforms and also looking at that sport bra as a solution!

Back