All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

really to me it doesnt matter, because there is tons of girls i know that are that size and take large amounts to offense to that because theres nothing they can do about it and it affects them gravely so regardless of whether you know her or not are best friends or hate eachother ive seen girls get destroyed from comments like this on the board so i think they should be refrained from use
Honestly I think theres an over reaction here. Nothing mean was said I cant see how someone could be "destroyed" from .eat a burger. Anyways lets not hijack the thread, the comment was clarified no harm done deal.

Honestly I think theres an over reaction here. Nothing mean was said I cant see how someone could be "destroyed" from .eat a burger. Anyways lets not hijack the thread, the comment was clarified no harm done deal.
yeah sure i may be overreacting but theres plenty of girls out there who dont think i am, and i will say if it was said she was fat it would be a whole different story, i think that its uncalled for and all i was trying to say was people need to refrain from such things specially on a board about uniforms when plenty of girls are insecure in them already but if you dont see it as being offensive fine

anyways does anybody know if the nor cal elite nemesis unis are new? i saw a video and had never seen them worn before

i'm sure you meant no harm in your comment! i personally just think a lot of people don't realize that saying someone looks too thin can feel just as hurtful to that person as it does when you call someone else fat. i'm naturally thin & have been that way my whole life. i know that i'm healthy, i'm just blessed with a high metabolism...so it drives me crazy when i get the occasional "go eat a donut" or "you're too skinny, we need to fatten you up" comments. please don't take this as an attack on you! i just quoted you as my jumping off point to make a general statement.
True true. Shes lovely, she really is. *Feels bad that my silly comment has become offensive.* Sorry guys. But how 'bout them uniforms, eh? ;D

American in Bakersfield's new uniforms.. not a fan.
2gwz4mo.png

not a huge fan of american.. that's a whole lot of patriotism for one uni. but at the same time, i feel like if you're going all out on the top, the skirt could use some patriotism. or some red and blue. p.s. are the skirts supposed to be that high? i know i complain when skirts aren't long enough/don't cover enough but the belly button is a bit much.

and sidenote to the general neckline (not just american - T&S and someone else who I can't think of right now) I really don't like it. I thought it would grow on me and i understand wanting to make the sublimated uni have a different neckline and not just look like a t-shirt.. but it's not growing on me. i really just don't understand the purpose.

The more I look at it the more it doesn't look like it goes together. The top would look good with a different skirt and the skirt would look good with a different top.

I also think that with uniforms like that you have to be careful because the girl on the right has a larger chest and it makes the word "American" appear larger then on the other girl's top.

Back