All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

glad you all like the new cheer tyme uniforms! they looked awesome on the floor yesterday making their debut! :))))

I also wish the Cheer Tyme uniform had more green on it.. especially since they're Cheer Tyme Gators (or at least I think they used to be?) or maybe just a gator head on the back would do it for me, lol.

I also wish the Cheer Tyme uniform had more green on it.. especially since they're Cheer Tyme Gators (or at least I think they used to be?) or maybe just a gator head on the back would do it for me, lol.
Agreed! I would have been even more pleasantly surprised by a gator head or something on the back! Haven't seen a gator reference from them in years tho. Still a gorgeous uni! :)

I love these. And that says a lot, because I normally don't more than "like" an occasional uniform.

Thank you! I designed these and I'm glad that most people seem to like them! I tried to do something clean and athletic looking, with a little flash. I also wanted to switch up the "CT" that has been on our last couple uniforms (I didn't design the old ones) and go with something new, so I chose "TYME". Also, black and purple are my favorite colors, so I guess I made a biased decision to limit the green ;) If I get the opportunity to design the next uniform again, I think I want to go solely purple and green like our old school uniforms from back in the day.

Thank you! I designed these and I'm glad that most people seem to like them! I tried to do something clean and athletic looking, with a little flash. I also wanted to switch up the "CT" that has been on our last couple uniforms (I didn't design the old ones) and go with something new, so I chose "TYME". Also, black and purple are my favorite colors, so I guess I made a biased decision to limit the green ;) If I get the opportunity to design the next uniform again, I think I want to go solely purple and green like our old school uniforms from back in the day.

I would like purple and green with black and white accents. I think the black makes the colors pop.

Sometimes change is good. Maybe I am biased because we have super fierce purple & black uniforms as well ;)
The only suggestion I would have would be maybe do a green bow to pop the lettering. I love them though! Good job!

How many uniforms does Fierce have? I know they have the ones that the worlds team wears, that looks like a super fierce swim suit, and then the level 1-4 itty bitty malfuction waiting to happen uniform, but what team wears that uniform?

I'm pretty sure there's 2 different fierce all stars from cali, so I don't think that's the gym your thinking of. I don't think thats the gym with legendkatz

lol, in vegas, i took a picture with Bucky O'Leary (who coaches at socal fierce) and he was like, "oh i like your colors!" :oops:

we are very friendly with "the other fierce" as we call them :D. sometimes we get stares from them, which is totally expected. They get them back from some girls from our gym that didnt know about their gym. But otherwise its a really friendly relationship :).

last year the 4.2 team had a voice over that said "you be the allstars, we'll be elite" and the first time I heard it i was like, :eek: . but thats pretty much where ive seen/experienced it end. we cheer them on when we can, and i have a high respect for their gym and athletes.
I dont think they were talking about so cal fierce in that voice over, are u talking about the season that just ended or 2010-2011?

lol, in vegas, i took a picture with Bucky O'Leary (who coaches at socal fierce) and he was like, "oh i like your colors!" :oops:

we are very friendly with "the other fierce" as we call them :D. sometimes we get stares from them, which is totally expected. They get them back from some girls from our gym that didnt know about their gym. But otherwise its a really friendly relationship :).

last year the 4.2 team had a voice over that said "you be the allstars, we'll be elite" and the first time I heard it i was like, :eek: . but thats pretty much where ive seen/experienced it end. we cheer them on when we can, and i have a high respect for their gym and athletes.

At JAMZ I heard a VoiceOver with saying something like Being the one and only Fierce. Don't know which program it was from?

I dont think they were talking about so cal fierce in that voice over, are u talking about the season that just ended or 2010-2011?
2010/2011.
LOL took me a second but I get it now ;)

AndrewSky our minis have one that says "the best fierce in cali is right here." which again, i was like :eek: because theyre so nice and there really isnt a rivalry between us.

2010/2011.
LOL took me a second but I get it now ;)

AndrewSky our minis have one that says "the best fierce in cali is right here." which again, i was like :eek: because theyre so nice and there really isnt a rivalry between us.
Are you sure there isn't one in this years routine? Maybe a level 1 or 2? I know I heard something this year.

Latest posts

Back