All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Always post
I'm a junior this year and that's my biggest fear for prom! I'm so paranoid to the point I even thought about getting my dress custom made if that is possible haha.

Put your dress picture on Facebook as soon as you get it! That's what everyone at my school does so that nobody else gets it because nobody wants to have the same dress as somebody else. Or look at Watercolors High Fashion, we have one around where I live and they won't sell the same dress in the same color to someone going to the same dance!:)

229414_1841326245741_1618115098_1734079_6344069_n.jpg

This was our uniform before the team changed their name. This was a sample size, and the skirt was to tight on the model.

As for the new uniforms, Its funny that they look so similar to the other team. Kinda makes me a little mad, but what can you do? Oh well.
This uniform looks A LOT like mine. Carolina Legacyfrom Cary, nc. I would upload a pic for you, but I'm having trouble getting the URL for some reason. :/

Love love love love love the AZ Power unis :) not trying to turn this into anything negative, but in the picture with the girls wearing the AZ unis, those skirts look preeetttttttyyy tiny. Is it just me/the picture/maybe they aren't wearing the right size?

I noticed that, too. I seem to notice that on a lot of unis though.

Well I agree but I honestly really don't know how many different designs there could be to where no ones looked similar. I have known what ours looked like for a long time and when I saw @ariell uniform that day i was like wow, thats it. I personally love our uniform so much and wouldn't change anything about it. Even though the only difference is ours is purple and theirs is red and the name I personally think that ours still looks way different considering those few changes! I also know we aren't close so we won't really be seeing them anywhere so I'm not mad and it happens probably a lot more then we think. I don't think the companies want to tell the buyers that just because they may lose the business.
4757a5bb-daa0-1eba.jpg
4757a5bb-dab3-f511.jpg
lol add my gym to the list we have the same one too -_____- (you can kinda see in my picture) as i've posted before i completely understand many gyms have the same uni but when i got mine last year i had never seen it before so i thought it was our own custom uni until i saw east coast nitros with the same exact one at competition.. it was just really awkward bc they had it before us & we have the same colors so the only difference was the logos & i think like their blue was where our black was. i've seen SO many gyms with the same one since & it's kinda disappointing cause you definitely lose confidence in your uni when at the same comp as a team with literally the same exact uniform.. :confused: the arms on ours are a little different than yours but the skirt & rest of the top is the same. i can see in the state one it has the varsity logo which is weird since ours are gk.

lol add my gym to the list we have the same one too -_____- (you can kinda see in my picture) as i've posted before i completely understand many gyms have the same uni but when i got mine last year i had never seen it before so i thought it was our own custom uni until i saw east coast nitros with the same exact one at competition.. it was just really awkward bc they had it before us & we have the same colors so the only difference was the logos & i think like their blue was where our black was. i've seen SO many gyms with the same one since & it's kinda disappointing cause you definitely lose confidence in your uni when at the same comp as a team with literally the same exact uniform.. :confused: the arms on ours are a little different than yours but the skirt & rest of the top is the same. i can see in the state one it has the varsity logo which is weird since ours are gk.

Haha I'm your friend on Facebook and I've seen yours before but I never put the 2 and 2 together.
Yall's is very similar to ours, or should I say ours is very similar to yours since you had them before us! Lol
But yea it's like embarrassing if y'all are at the same competition I'd run and hide. JP but that's crazy I guess y'all got the GK version and we got Varsity. So now we have like 4 uniforms that are kinda similar.
It must be a good seller since everyone has their own version of it but hey I personally love yours alot there just so cute! And even though we like have the same uni as the state one I don't think I'd change it for anything. My 6 yr old is practically in love.. It's so much better then her uniform for her mini team or so she says!!:)

i had originally thought way earlier on this post that the State uni reminded me of East Coast Nitros, but i kinda shook it off. now looking again all these four unis (ECN CCE STATE & XTREME) look alike

Haha I'm your friend on Facebook and I've seen yours before but I never put the 2 and 2 together.
Yall's is very similar to ours, or should I say ours is very similar to yours since you had them before us! Lol
But yea it's like embarrassing if y'all are at the same competition I'd run and hide. JP but that's crazy I guess y'all got the GK version and we got Varsity. So now we have like 4 uniforms that are kinda similar.
It must be a good seller since everyone has their own version of it but hey I personally love yours alot there just so cute! And even though we like have the same uni as the state one I don't think I'd change it for anything. My 6 yr old is practically in love.. It's so much better then her uniform for her mini team or so she says!!:)

haha yeah i mean it was just kinda awkward! thank you i really like yours too! as long as everyone likes their own uni there's no problem it's just weird seeing so many other gyms with the same ones lol. i can't remember the name but last year i saw a picture of a gym that was i believe orange & green with the same uni too & then ultimate athletics had the same one with shorts instead of a skirt before the new one they have now.

Well-considering how half the time we complain about 'What were they THINKING' when someone goes a bit out-of-the-box to design a NON-catalog uni, is it any wonder that some people who don't have as much confidence in their 'original' design abilities choose to go with something pretty much laid out that they can tweak a little? YES, you'll get the problem of quite a few unis looking very similar, but you might otherwise look completely awful..who wins then?

i'm just gonna say that when i first saw the AZ Power uni on facebook i thought that the lace was a bunch of cancer ribbons and i didn't get it until after i saw the "ladies in lace caption" which didn't make me like it anymore....

but now having seen them on the girls i really like them! it's one of those you have to see it on type of things for mme, but i love it. and can't wait to see them this year.

Latest posts

Back