All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Premier Athletics new uniform
29wu1wj.jpg

sfyvl0.jpg

Not sure what the shorts up to the belly button are about, but haven't they always had more collegiate style uniforms? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Eta: oh it's a full top. I didn't realize that was mesh. :/
I like this! The crop is gorgeous. The full top would be better if the middle was solid, bc it's kind of awkward, but it's still nice. The logo looks really good.

Premier Athletics new uniform
29wu1wj.jpg

sfyvl0.jpg

Not sure what the shorts up to the belly button are about, but haven't they always had more collegiate style uniforms? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Eta: oh it's a full top. I didn't realize that was mesh. :/
Well that's disappointing. After all the hype that has been on my twitter, Facebook and instagram feeds and by the talk going around I was really excited to see a stunning uniform. The crop isn't bad. Nothing spectacular, but not bad. The full top though... :eek:. What is happening and who thought it was a good idea? The mesh isn't even the worst part, it's the fake granny panties that are a different shade of anything else on the uni with a random blue stripe. The logo has gotten smaller too, which is weird because there is more space to fill up on that one? And maybe I'm the only one but they look a little cheap or they don't fit the girls properly.

This is supposed to be my opinion on the PA uniforms. Let's see if it makes any sense. I like the crop uniform, but I think I would like it better if the top looked more similar to the full top. Smaller logo, no rhinestone edge. That skirt thing stomach mesh is just weird, though

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I really like it but the full top looks like they have some spankies pulled crazy high under the skirt!

It's really nice and athletic looking tho, love unis like that

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am finding in the search for the perfect full top, gyms are struggling with design. Many gyms had gone to, and preferred, spank type shorts before the ruling came out. However, when you add a full clingy top to spanks it ends up looking like a men's 1920's swimsuit, a cyclist, or wrestling uniform. IMO, designers and gyms are trying to avoid this look by adding mesh, doing cut outs and adding bling and the end result is nondescript and over embellished.

Catlady's two cents, go to a slightly looser fitting short with a spank built in. Your eyes won't be drawn to the crotch area, it won't look as masculine and you won't try to compensate by adding all the embellishments and the end result will be athletic and clean.

th
th
th

A lot of negative buttons get pushed by mistake on cell phones. That may not be the case here but I have found that usually it's a mistake.
That has happened to me three times! !! I have never purposely given a negative rating but when i was looking at my bio one day, it said I had given 2 dislikes and a bullying rating!

After looking at the Premier uni I think it could be a leotard with a skirt over it. That pulled up part under the skirt looks to be the bottom of a leotard, then they put the skirt on top, which gives it that awkward look we are now seeing. I wish the two lines lined up so all you could see above the skirt was stomach mesh.

Back