All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

d5c4d48ad683f84ff2a311c26a6d9def.jpg

Just when you think they're gone...

This would make a great full top program uni for Plano! They could just change it to a different, appropriate cat for every team! Haven't yall ever seen their team name and wondered, I wonder what a _______ looks like? Well there you go!

Ah, how I love this thread.

Hate the 2013 Panthers uni because it's literally like a fake uni top/bottom screen printed onto a nude dress... Nooooooo. Wouldn't be 1/2 as bad if it were a real uni w no mesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a weird cut out cause of the Panther or get rid of it and do something different?

Oddly I liked it when it first came out now I'm just like hmmmmm noooooo

This would make a great full top program uni for Plano! They could just change it to a different, appropriate cat for every team! Haven't yall ever seen their team name and wondered, I wonder what a _______ looks like? Well there you go!

Ah, how I love this thread.

Not a bad idea except for the teams that aren't actual cats like SwooshCats, BearKatz, IceCats, Prowlers, SassyKatz, etc. And then you have the problem of teams with essentially the same animal like IBK, ShowKitties, and KittyKatz. Plus I think it would be challenging for parents of younger level CPs that are changing levels and teams every year to have to keep replacing the uniform for that one small detail on it. Overall that ends up defeating the purpose of a program uni.

I do, however, love the uniform and wish I could see it more!

How about putting the IBKs in a version of it? How cute would that be [emoji76]

I don't think I've ever seen an IBK video, but I imagine that all of the team members look like the human version of this:

cute-kitten-with-big-eyes.jpg

Not a bad idea except for the teams that aren't actual cats like SwooshCats, BearKatz, IceCats, Prowlers, SassyKatz, etc. And then you have the problem of teams with essentially the same animal like IBK, ShowKitties, and KittyKatz. Plus I think it would be challenging for parents of younger level CPs that are changing levels and teams every year to have to keep replacing the uniform for that one small detail on it. Overall that ends up defeating the purpose of a program uni.

Don't crush my uniform dreams! CA will just have to get creative! Lol

With a weird cut out cause of the Panther or get rid of it and do something different?

Oddly I liked it when it first came out now I'm just like hmmmmm noooooo
I would like it best without the Panther on the mid section, but I could see something like Fierces old unis too!

the only thing i didnt like about the panther uni was the oddly placed black straps on the top part, granted i dont think removing them would make to much of a difference, but i never understood why they were there to begin with.

BearCats are real! But, they aren't really bears or cats.

Back