All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10402899_631690816906793_6447912810808145905_n.jpg

it's 2014. why are belts still a thing? i will say, when using shorts, i do very much like the waistband being a contrasting color... it's just those faux belt buckle, rhinestone rectangles that get me. (at least there are no belt loops on this one. for that, i am thankful)

i am reserving actual judgement until i see the back, because those 6 straps gotta go somewhere, so the back is probably cray cray.

rudags, i've never seen you design anything less than beautiful. my personal taste just does not mirror that of most of the industry :p

I'm super picky about colors; I've never like orange and blue together, so I never like unis that color by default (school colors being an exception; I just feel bad for them). I don't think that makes sense. However, for the first time ever, I absolutely love the use of blue in the uniform! It accents it here and there, and the bow pulls the blue out to create a perfect balance. So fabulous!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I love this! Nice job. The shortness of the shorts doesn't bother me because the waist and the crop have decent coverage. It is when all three aspects are small that it doesn't look good. I like the belt too.

Kyle, did you design these? You have such an eye for clean yet modern uniforms. Also, i LOVE the way the belt & chevron are incorporated into one another. Very unique.

Thank you, Jay! This is one I did design! I drew inspiration from one I saw on the Fierce board I believe. I love clean simple uniform lines. Im bad at designing crazy swirly ones. LOL

Last edited:
Why comment on a minors hair style that was taken after a practice? Care to post a picture of yourself?
Really sorry I posted that going to delete post now. I though her hair was meant to be like that as some gyms do hair and when at comp it drives me mad sorry about that

Back