All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are these new for All Star Rebels? I've never seen them before and I love them!!
274b87a5daba972fe0177273156e3bc7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOVE!

Love All-Stars Rebels!! They look great!!

I also really like the Fire and Ice tops, but not big on the capris. But I've only ever seen 1 uniform with capris that I like, so there's that too. I love the clean athletic look of the tops though

51f2feac3678c7b8949207f58f4c14cc.jpg

This uniform would be perfect with a longer skirt!
6daa6f8ab98c129370e22ebbb677c0b0.jpg

I like this. Everything's covered and nothing crazy is going on. I do think I prefer blue/orange/white to blue/orange/black but that's a personal thing.

Ohh, both are so pretty!! I'd prefer a bit more bling on the Empire, but I'll take it. And I'm loving the colour combo of Envy.

An interesting note, since you commented on the skirts of the first one. I've had experience with Full Swag, and they don't add inches to the skirt length. You have to go up a size, so my skirt ended up being almost too big, but still about an inch shorter than I preferred. I could have gone up another size to get the length, but then my skirt would have fallen down so it didn't seem like a good trade. It would explain the short skirts

I like this. Everything's covered and nothing crazy is going on. I do think I prefer blue/orange/white to blue/orange/black but that's a personal thing.

OMG EMPIRE!!! It's pretty, clean and most of all BRA FRIENDLY!!! I do quite like Envy too, it looks bra friendly from the front.
12541146_748911448544318_1400060345433841726_n.jpg

I think I'd like them more if the sleeves were white fabric like Alberta Cheer Empire's. But I'm also partial to any green/black/white uniform...
I agree, I would also prefer white fabric to mesh, but I always prefer fabric to mesh. I like the back logo, but I would like if the cutouts were filled in.

Remember those Venom uniforms with the unpopular snake print shorts? Rebel posted a picture of them in solid black capris and I actually kind of like it. The top is unique but now it's not competing with the obnoxious print of the shorts!
04e8fb35d1510cfc82f53d30e11d2a21.jpg

(i also appreciate the cute pose the girls are doing instead of your typical squatting/bending over/"badass" faces many girls choose)

For reference, these are the original shorts
6d819dd866d15e490cd02be9964cc8cf.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh, both are so pretty!! I'd prefer a bit more bling on the Empire, but I'll take it. And I'm loving the colour combo of Envy.

An interesting note, since you commented on the skirts of the first one. I've had experience with Full Swag, and they don't add inches to the skirt length. You have to go up a size, so my skirt ended up being almost too big, but still about an inch shorter than I preferred. I could have gone up another size to get the length, but then my skirt would have fallen down so it didn't seem like a good trade. It would explain the short skirts
My personal experience with full swag has been completely different than yours! When I got my first uniforms from them 3 seasons ago, we first received our skirts and right away the owners realized that they were too short and within a month or so the entire team had new skirts of the same size, just 2 inches longer! And as well, when I got my uniform from them this year, all of the girls uniforms have been appropriate in length, except Maybe the few girls who are in youth sized skirts.

Remember those Venom uniforms with the unpopular snake print shorts? Rebel posted a picture of them in solid black capris and I actually kind of like it. The top is unique but now it's not competing with the obnoxious print of the shorts!

(i also appreciate the cute pose the girls are doing instead of your typical squatting/bending over/"badass" faces many girls choose)

So. Much. Better.

I don't know what to do with myself...these are perfect! Why couldn't we have a full thread of these?

I prefer the shorts. Appropriate length, unconventional, and they have snake print. I could do without the stones, though.

Latest posts

Back