All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know if this was ever posted but here is the back of Black Ops uniforms.
Sooo...I guess it's reversible? ;)
In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind some camo if the back wasn't so cutout.
5d2c7b94179f13a60b6548d585b0abf0.jpg

Clearest picture I could find of lionheart's uniforms. Simple but clean and the front looks bra friendly! Hopefully the back is too

ETA: the headband is an interesting look and I'm not sure how I feel about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since there is only white on the band and nowhere else, the all white shorts look a bit mismatched. Also, I don't like white shorts because of shark week. The rhinestoning is nice, but I would prefer the shorts in black. Another picture I saw, they looked about 3 inches too short so some length would be nice.
The top is simple and clean, but I'm not a big fan of the hoods. I personally think they would get in the way. The headband is nice, but I'm a traditionalist and would prefer a bow.

My guess is those are sponsored or highly discounted from Rebel to try to make hoods or those headbands a thing because those are the headbands they use in their 50's pin-up style catalog that we all make fun of.

I have a lot of questions but most importantly, why are the guys in black pants and the girls in white shorts? did rebel just collect some random leftovers in the warehouse?

I will never be ready to let go of the bow. These look more like they're setting up for a Rebel catalogue shoot than an actual competition.. As in "This is what Rebel are willing to do with your uniform.. But you should probably take the ridiculousness down 3 notches"

I think this "Lionheart" team is a unicorn; Much talked about, ambiguously photographed but still no solid proof they exist

I will never be ready to let go of the bow. These look more like they're setting up for a Rebel catalogue shoot than an actual competition.. As in "This is what Rebel are willing to do with your uniform.. But you should probably take the ridiculousness down 3 notches"

I think this "Lionheart" team is a unicorn; Much talked about, ambiguously photographed but still no solid proof they exist

I agree. According to twitter they competed about 4 hours ago and no video except some kick doubles have surfaces.

Back in like... 2008(?) didn't a Pro Spirit team have hoods? They incorporated them into their dance if I remember correctly.

Yes I saw them at Return to Atlantis this weekend but I think they were just exhibition because they marked jumps and didn't do pyramid. I have a video but is just the shaky video that I took lol
I honestly just want to see how they are so far

Question about lionheart, do they have a gym name attached to them? Aka so and so allstars lionheart. Because all anyone says is lionheart IOC5. Idk, the team confuses me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back