All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I always feel like I am in a coffin. I am scared the top is going to drop and lock.
Not that I'd ever go tanning (you're lucky if I go tanning at the beach) but the actual tanning bed is the thing that scares me the most about it. It's scarier than the threat of cancer.

This was a "prom" inspired design, meant for show for Cheer! magazine. GK and Varsity designed one too.
12651197_971762696225587_3474142700777257822_n.jpg
Varsity one is cute. The stoning on the stomach looks like a zipper. The GK one looks like she's headed to a rodeo not the prom. Rebel's top is cute. But why the need to make a prom uniform?

Double post. But all this talk about tanning reminds me of Friends. I just watched it last night too. I use to tan on my deck then stopped because of possibly getting cancer. I do tan easily though. But sadly I never tan right(?) on my face- I get all red and burnt. Haha I'm not sure if there's a right way to tan.

Anyway, who thinks the GK pink prom one reminds them of Clueless/Mean girls? And we should have all figured out they are doing a prom range so people can buy their prom wear from Varsity, #varsitymonopoly :cool::eek:

Anyway, who thinks the GK pink prom one reminds them of Clueless/Mean girls? And we should have all figured out they are doing a prom range so people can buy their prom wear from Varsity, #varsitymonopoly :cool::eek:

It does make sense, especially since the Champion's League has a prom night as part of its festivities!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else find it funny that when given a task they can be really creative with they design uniform tops that don't have stupid cutouts and you can actually wear a bra with?
Granted we haven't seen the backs, but here's the time when an open back wouldn't be criticized and they end up designing fully functional uniform tops.

Latest posts

Back