All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, Rebel, pleather uniforms are a great idea. Let's save money and just buy lingerie for uniforms... not to mention that sounds HOT. (for clarification: temperature hot, definitely not good looking, hot)

Pleather? Its Dye Sublimated white mystique spandex. oh

ive come to the conclusion that the majority of these rebel/varisty uniforms that push design to unknown ends are just concept uniforms that rebel knows 97% of gym owners will not choose. it's kind of like concept cars at car shows. ive yet to see any those futuristic looking cars on the road. very few make it to market. concepts are not meant to make it to market, theyre meant to allow the designers to explore and find new ideas. theyre meant to generate publicity for the company. i wouldnt take them too seriously and simply see them as the designer pushing boundaries and trying to find something new that actually works or inspires someone else to design something that workds. just hope like hell that the more ridiculous ones don't make it. lol.

Last edited:
concepts are not meant to make it to market, theyre meant to allow the designers to explore and find new ideas. theyre meant to generate publicity for the company. i wouldnt take them seriously.

In response to this, it's difficult to take a company seriously when they are popping out ridiculous models. This is cheer, it's not avant garde fashion. If I was watching New York Fashion Week, I'd expect to see some interesting and impractical pieces. But, if I'm an owner looking for a cheer uniform, I want to see pieces that are made for athletes of all ages and sizes and that will support the athleticism of cheer.

WC Odyssey:

I LOVE the overall design/cut, but not quite sold on just the "O" yet. It looks a little "Sesame Street Letter of the Day"-ish.

I can kinda get on board with the big "o" (besides the fact that they'll all be noticeably different sizes) but I really don't like the O on the skirt

and super duper cells
Cr4F0TVWIAAEXXO.jpg

I'll never be used to twisters in a non-GK uniform.

Back