All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its reversible

529695_2910904300106_1485593485_2083304_1729021913_n.jpg
I don't think I would like rhinestones on the inside of my uniform. Ouch. JMO.

Seriously...is everyone in Arizona super rich? I mean I think they design nice uniforms, although the second one isn't my favorite, but uniforms are EXPENSIVE! I would never have the nerve to tell the parents that they have another uniform to pay for, JUST because we want to look do something different for worlds (or any competition for that matter).

But again, if everyone in Arizona is super rich, like I suspect, then I guess what is a couple hundred bucks among friends, right?

Seriously...is everyone in Arizona super rich? I mean I think they design nice uniforms, although the second one isn't my favorite, but uniforms are EXPENSIVE! I would never have the nerve to tell the parents that they have another uniform to pay for, JUST because we want to look do something different for worlds (or any competition for that matter).

But again, if everyone in Arizona is super rich, like I suspect, then I guess what is a couple hundred bucks among friends, right?

They aren't the first gym to get new uniforms just for worlds and I doubt every parent at the gym is super rich, but hey if their parents want to dish the money out then more power to them.

I think double sided Unis and skirts should become the new standard for cheer. If you design it right every team could feel like they have their own uni without killing the crossovers. Expecially if your spankies were shorts for the level 5.

I was at a gym when I was little where the senior girls wore half tops and everyone else didnt, but the half tops could pull down to full tops. Whatever happened to that??

A reversible and pull down uni like that could be age appro and unique and special for every team while still being cohesive. Or, you could "get a new uniform" every year by changing the arrangement of it, but the parents would only hafta actually buy a new uni every two or three years... Am I the only one seeing the beauty of this?

Back