All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's another picture of the uniform I posted before. I saw a picture of her and the little girl on a cover of The Cheerleader Magazine, so maybe it could be a promotion or something? I actually love the uniform, I don't think the white looks bad at all. It's a little random, but I like it and it looks comfortable too.
And now I do recognize her. I think someone said she's on Suns and I remembered seeing her on the magazine cover. I was always jealous of her hair, even if they are extensions!
tumblr_m2wbetac4e1rtdj00o1_500.jpg

Sorry that I'm reposting the same uniform again, I felt compelled to share though :p

Here's another picture of the uniform I posted before. I saw a picture of her and the little girl on a cover of The Cheerleader Magazine, so maybe it could be a promotion or something? I actually love the uniform, I don't think the white looks bad at all. It's a little random, but I like it and it looks comfortable too.
And now I do recognize her. I think someone said she's on Suns and I remembered seeing her on the magazine cover. I was always jealous of her hair, even if they are extensions!

Sorry that I'm reposting the same uniform again, I felt compelled to share though :p

I think the first three girls (from left to right) were voted youth, junior and senior cheerleader of the year for TCLM so maybe they're using those girls to promote GK?

Find it hard to believe CEA would be in GK, and I will truly be shocked if they are! but guess I'll find out in 4-6 days :p

... i like the iphone sitting randomly on the floor..

I am actually a fan of the rumored CEA uniform. Love them!

Drkilluzionz I am now officially counting on YOU to wow me. Top Gun is all the hope I have left of a uniform that makes me say :eek::confused::starwars::help: :) and then finally.....:chestbump:
and you know I don't like to disappoint ;-)
This was the original concept but we decided to go in a different direction...
20492636514f95e58fea087.jpg

BTW...I work for GK and I dont think that CEA uni is their Worlds uni...all the kids in that pic appear to be wearing GK sample garments. Maybe the rep was in for a visit or something along those lines.

Back