Newb Fan. Hi!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2020
Hi there, everybody. At my university, we had gymnastics, so I followed that quite closely (as I had since '90 for elite gymnastics). But alas, no one in my county out west sponsors gymnastics. I've been aware of that "Cheer" series on Netflix (which I have been a cheapskate about getting). References to that are popping up on IG and other social media, so now I am curious about the sport (I see the sideliners at my local uni quite a bit, as with any university in the US. But the comp team seems to play at a neutral venue, rather than home and away).

Love the uniforms, love the enthusiasm, and most of all, love the effort in the sport.

Hi there, everybody. At my university, we had gymnastics, so I followed that quite closely (as I had since '90 for elite gymnastics). But alas, no one in my county out west sponsors gymnastics. I've been aware of that "Cheer" series on Netflix (which I have been a cheapskate about getting). References to that are popping up on IG and other social media, so now I am curious about the sport (I see the sideliners at my local uni quite a bit, as with any university in the US. But the comp team seems to play at a neutral venue, rather than home and away).

Love the uniforms, love the enthusiasm, and most of all, love the effort in the sport.
It's charming!! Once you know this sport, you will love it.

Back