Newbie Worlds Questions...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 28, 2013
What is the milk house?
Also, would anyone please tell me the standings after day 1 of worlds? Anything is appreciated.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

What is the milk house?
Also, would anyone please tell me the standings after day 1 of worlds? Anything is appreciated.

Pretty sure you can find standings and results in links posted in the Worlds Day 2 updates thread

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || It's real and it's spectacular!

The milk house is a place at wide world of sports. It's one of the places cheerleader compete in and is where most people sit at worlds and uca.

What's nodes? I'm so lost!

Nodes are the connections between your computer and the servers. During large coed on Saturday night the livestream server didn't have enough available to handle the traffic, so lots of people were locked out from viewing. Not a good night.

How does scoring work? Like what percent of the final score comes from day one and what percent from day two.

The scoring does not carry over from prelims to semi-finals or from semi-finals to finals. Each day stands on it's own and teams start fresh. The only things the scores do is qualify you to move to the next round AND determine the competition order.

Back