All-Star Nfinity "vengeance" Vs. Varsity "last Pass"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is a girl on my daughter's team that actually ties the shoe around her foot. Looks really uncomfortable, but she likes it. Worth a try?
There are a few on my sons team that use those rubber wristbands around the middle of their shoe. Not sure why but I always suspected it was to keep them together because they're obviously a bit beat up and well loved (and their team is nothing if not superstitious). They're nfinities but the one in particular I'm thinking of is one of the "suicide flyers" (I.e. The ones that do the crazy stuff in the pyramids etc) and I've never seen them come off so it must be effective :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Like RockstarCheer said you can't even make comparisions yet seeing as how the shoe hasn't been tried out yet. What I would be interested to know would be which one holds up longer. I have heard so many complain about Nfinities falling apart super quick, so it will be interesting to see if the Varsity shoe holds up longer. If that is the case will it change people's minds about this shoe?

I've heard that about the Nfinity's,too. I can't say anything though because my CPs were ordered in October and we still don't have them.

However, last year she wore a pair of leather Varsity shoes and they have held up amazingly well and she will be wearing them to comp this year if her Nfinitys don't show up in time.

Sent from my HTCONE using Fierce Board mobile app

Let me know how they work. They looked a lot like the last pass I was concerned I would have the same problem.
We got the Vengeance shoes in today, but when Babydonna tried them on, she said they "feel weird" and asked for Evolutions. Back to the UPS store we go...

CP LOVES her Vengeance! She tried the Varsity ones last year and didn't care for them. The Last Pass didn't fit her feet so we exchanged them for the leather/satin ones. When she outgrew them she insisted on the Vengeance again. I don't think she'll try another shoe for awhile.

Personally, I loved the Phoenix. They lasted her 2 years and I could throw them in the washer whenever they got dirty!

Back