All-Star Nfinity "vengeance" Vs. Varsity "last Pass"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm bringing this thread back, because I'm curious. If you have started wearing the Last Pass shoes, how are they doing?
Our program has changed to the Last Pass. I've heard mixed reviews from athletes, ranging from "awesome" to "I hate them". I guess it depends on the individual, because everyone has a different pair of feet.
In our personal experience, the Last Pass is holding up fairly well compared to the Evolutions we had last season. However, I've heard from my daughter that the bottom is slippery. Another problem we have had is that the shoe is too wide in places. If we get a size that is narrow enough, it is too short. My daughter is a flyer, and when she does full ups, her shoe twists off in her bases' hands! When we tie it tighter, she says her toes tingle, but the shoe still comes off. It just isn't as secure on her foot, especially in the ankle area. The arch support in the Last Pass seems to be better, but the fit is weird. Anyone else experience this? We really, really wanted to like this shoe...
The Last Pass bottoms wear down sooo quickly and that's what makes it so slick--I couldn't stand those shoes. I normally wore the evolutions, and then my gym required us to get the last pass..and this year we were allowed to wear what we wanted, so got the vengeance, and I love them SO much. They can get snug enough around my ankles as I want, and are so flexible...which the LP aren't. I could never tighten them enough around my ankles and they just slipped off. And they were super hard to base because it was like holding a flat, slick, piece of foam. Literally.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I saw the Last Pass at a WSF competition. Definitely more sturdy shoe, but felt a little heavier. My daughter loves her vengeance, so I'm curious to see what she thinks about the Last Pass. Her team won the Last Pass award, so she is anxiously waiting her new pair.

This same thing happened to my daughter. He shoe fell off multiple times WHILE competing. We would tie the laces super tight which would hurt and bruise the top of her foot. I tried Everything and she still would lose her shoe. I think it is cut to low for her or her foot is too narrow, or both. I thought I was the only one in the world with this problem.
There is a girl on my daughter's team that actually ties the shoe around her foot. Looks really uncomfortable, but she likes it. Worth a try?

There is a girl on my daughter's team that actually ties the shoe around her foot. Looks really uncomfortable, but she likes it. Worth a try?
I was scared to do that because if it fell while flying she could have a dangling shoe. Luckily she is not wearing them this year and if she ever has to go back to them I will beg for her to use a different shoe.

I was scared to do that because if it fell while flying she could have a dangling shoe. Luckily she is not wearing them this year and if she ever has to go back to them I will beg for her to use a different shoe.
I guess I said that wrong, she ties it under her foot, so she crosses the laces, then goes around the bottom of her foot, then back over and ties. She said she likes it tied tight, plus the laces were too long. Who knows, I think they all have their own "little" things that they like to do.

I saw the Last Pass at a WSF competition. Definitely more sturdy shoe, but felt a little heavier. My daughter loves her vengeance, so I'm curious to see what she thinks about the Last Pass. Her team won the Last Pass award, so she is anxiously waiting her new pair.
Congrats! I hope your daughter likes them. A great way to try out something new is by getting it for free!

@mommadonna she hated them. Same issue with being too wide & coming off in her bases hands. We've switched her back to the Evolutions and she's happy. They won't be able to get her to wear those Last Pass this season!
We just ordered her a pair of Vengeance. They look a little bit more like the Last Pass, so we thought we might get away with it easier. As far as I'm concerned, it's a safety issue if anyone says anything anyway. I saw a ton of girls in their evolutions at the last comp.

We just ordered her a pair of Vengeance. They look a little bit more like the Last Pass, so we thought we might get away with it easier. As far as I'm concerned, it's a safety issue if anyone says anything anyway. I saw a ton of girls in their evolutions at the last comp.
We did not have good luck with the Vengeance either. I hope they work better for you but they are so bendable it was hard for her bases to grip properly. I sent them back & got a full refund! They better not say anything to me about the Evolutions because I agree that it's a safety issue!

Let me know how they work. They looked a lot like the last pass I was concerned I would have the same problem.

My child is a base, but really likes the last pass. Arch support is great for tumbling and they hold up better than infinities.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

We did not have good luck with the Vengeance either. I hope they work better for you but they are so bendable it was hard for her bases to grip properly. I sent them back & got a full refund! They better not say anything to me about the Evolutions because I agree that it's a safety issue!
Her vengeance shoes are set to come in soon. If they don't work, we'll just head over to the Nfinity place when we're in Atlanta and pick up some Evolutions. That's where we got her last pair. It's nice to be able to try them on.

My cp used to do that with her Vengeance. Never had a problem with an untied lace or a shoe coming off.

I switched from evolution's to vengeance's at the end of last season. They hold up nicely for me, better than evolution's imo, I cheer on a level 4 team but am always working level 5 tumbling. I love them so much and have never had any problems! They fit my foot perfectly and allow my foot to breathe. I'm a base and my flier used to have vengeance's but had to switch to evolution's because they were almost too formfitting and made her foot super tiny. It made it a lot harder to base, and she didn't really care that much, and was happy to switch back to evolution's.

Back