All-Star Nfinity "vengeance" Vs. Varsity "last Pass"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GK has Pheonix for $49.99 to whomever wanted to know what vendors have them.

Ive had my Nfinity Evolutions since I beleive 2006. Ive had one pair my whole cheer career (I tumbled in Pumas forever) and was a HUGE gym rat (up until 2010)

GK has Pheonix for $49.99 to whomever wanted to know what vendors have them.

Ive had my Nfinity Evolutions since I beleive 2006. Ive had one pair my whole cheer career (I tumbled in Pumas forever) and was a HUGE gym rat (up until 2010)
Im just gonna hoard all the size 6 phoenixes in the world muhaha
$50 bucks is a steal for those babies
my ankles will love me :p

my gym changed from Nfinity Evolutions (i had the Phoenix, not Evolution- joined halfway through the season) to Varisty Last Pass (WHYYYY?!?!?!)
Anyhow, the Last Pass has a very slippery bottom. i feel like i need to scuff them on the cement in order to stop myself from slipping all over the mat. I hate them. (just my opinion)

I have just decided that these shoes are lightweight and that durability is just something you are going to have to sacrifice. You know what you're buying and it's not like we haven't all heard "my Nfinitys are falling apart" before.

I got Nat a pair of vengience 3 weeks ago and they are going back. They already ripped. Really? for 89.99?

I've had my vengeances since February. I wore them for the last month of high school cheering, the remainder of the all star season (through April), and I'm still wearing them now. I'm a level 4 tumbler working on level 5 skills. I competed level 4 skills for my high school and cheered on a senior 3 and senior 4 team this past season. I had school practice 3 times a week and had all star practice, competitions, and went to tumbling 2 days a week. Since the season ended, I've been in the gym on average for 4 tumbling classes a week (at least 5 hours). I am surprised they are in as good of shape as they are, but will probably need a new pair for next season, which is a bummer since I hate switching shoes. My entire high school team will be required to wear them this season, so it will be interesting to see how well everyone's shoes will hold up. I've never really had a serious issue with MY nfinitys falling apart quickly, so I don't have any desire to try a different company as of now.

I have always had a better experience with nfinity shoes, most of what i get from varsity always tears up or falls apart way to easily.

Rudags, I completely agree that I would rather buy a pair of shoes from a shoe company. That's why we go with Nike.

Love my Nikes. None of my pairs every fell apart, broke, ripped, or anything. Even after cheering on all kinds of stuff at away games. The only probably I ever saw was that the lip on the very front would come up on my flyers shoe sometimes, but I'm guessing that's either from the way she walked or just from being a flyer. Other than that, I've never seen any of my teammates have problems with them, we never sent any back.
I really like the look of Nfinity shoes and that they're so lightweight, but I think Nikes are definitely the way to go.

I'm bringing this thread back, because I'm curious. If you have started wearing the Last Pass shoes, how are they doing?
Our program has changed to the Last Pass. I've heard mixed reviews from athletes, ranging from "awesome" to "I hate them". I guess it depends on the individual, because everyone has a different pair of feet.
In our personal experience, the Last Pass is holding up fairly well compared to the Evolutions we had last season. However, I've heard from my daughter that the bottom is slippery. Another problem we have had is that the shoe is too wide in places. If we get a size that is narrow enough, it is too short. My daughter is a flyer, and when she does full ups, her shoe twists off in her bases' hands! When we tie it tighter, she says her toes tingle, but the shoe still comes off. It just isn't as secure on her foot, especially in the ankle area. The arch support in the Last Pass seems to be better, but the fit is weird. Anyone else experience this? We really, really wanted to like this shoe...

I'm bringing this thread back, because I'm curious. If you have started wearing the Last Pass shoes, how are they doing?
Our program has changed to the Last Pass. I've heard mixed reviews from athletes, ranging from "awesome" to "I hate them". I guess it depends on the individual, because everyone has a different pair of feet.
In our personal experience, the Last Pass is holding up fairly well compared to the Evolutions we had last season. However, I've heard from my daughter that the bottom is slippery. Another problem we have had is that the shoe is too wide in places. If we get a size that is narrow enough, it is too short. My daughter is a flyer, and when she does full ups, her shoe twists off in her bases' hands! When we tie it tighter, she says her toes tingle, but the shoe still comes off. It just isn't as secure on her foot, especially in the ankle area. The arch support in the Last Pass seems to be better, but the fit is weird. Anyone else experience this? We really, really wanted to like this shoe...

This same thing happened to my daughter. He shoe fell off multiple times WHILE competing. We would tie the laces super tight which would hurt and bruise the top of her foot. I tried Everything and she still would lose her shoe. I think it is cut to low for her or her foot is too narrow, or both. I thought I was the only one in the world with this problem.

Back