Nfinity Vengeances?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A few of our girls had these and half way into the season they all needed new ones. Most only put them on in the gym they did not wear as bad as those who walked in with them on. Still if you are a heavy tumbler they will wear faster I feel then someone who is not. When I say heavy I mean you are tumbling for more then 3 hrs a week and are at least a level 3 tumbler. My daughter got the evolutions this season and they are still going strong just dirty. She tumbles about 10 hrs a week minimum outside of team practice and is a level 4/5 tumbler.

My daughter loves them. I don't. She is a flyer (don't know what "major flyer" is...) and loves them for flying and tumbling.
*I* don't like them because she needed 2 pair to get through the season and the pair she has now are falling apart. I feel like they are too pricey to need replacing so often.

My 10 yr olds lasted 4 month and they're falling apart. Shes a flyer and her senior 4 team requires them. Her Nfinitys typically last the entire season but not the Vengence. They lasted January- April. She wears them only in the gym. Since she's owned these she started having issues with her growth plate in her heel & the muscle on the side of her foot. Doc says not enough support for their rigorous conditioning. but that could be most cheer shoes anyway.

My cp had them for 3 months (2 competitions) and they look like she's been wearing them the whole season. She's a base.

She outgrow them, so i bought her Varsity's Zero Gravity. Let's see how long they will last.
But she told me the Varsity have a better support.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i just got mine on wednesday. i really like them so far. i don't expect them to wear out soon because i am a base and i don't tumble. before the vengeance i had varsity last pass. they are still in good condition from a whole season, plus i wore them outside often. they have a tear in the mesh. i'm hoping the nfinities will hold up well!

i just got mine on wednesday. i really like them so far. i don't expect them to wear out soon because i am a base and i don't tumble. before the vengeance i had varsity last pass. they are still in good condition from a whole season, plus i wore them outside often. they have a tear in the mesh. i'm hoping the nfinities will hold up well!
How was tumbling in the Varsitys, and stunting?

How was tumbling in the Varsitys, and stunting?
well i don't tumble so i can't really give a good opinion. but for stunting i've worn them for all positions. when i flew it was easy for me to pull my tricks, i feel like the mesh gives you a good grip. and when i based (my primary position) i could really feel my flyer's foot through the shoe which helped me keep her stable. of all the shoes i tried they're probably my second favorite next to the vengeance.

well i don't tumble so i can't really give a good opinion. but for stunting i've worn them for all positions. when i flew it was easy for me to pull my tricks, i feel like the mesh gives you a good grip. and when i based (my primary position) i could really feel my flyer's foot through the shoe which helped me keep her stable. of all the shoes i tried they're probably my second favorite next to the vengeance.
Thanks! Do they fit true to size or are they more narrow/wide?

Hi, I fly for my team and I was wondering if nfinity vengeances are worth the price, I have nfinity phoenix's and nfinity evolution's. My evolution's were my coaches when she was a cheerleader and she's 22 and hasn't cheered for a senior team for 4 years. They're $90 and I don't want to get shoes that wont last, my phoenix's only lasted a season and had holes in them and I'm only on a level 4 team so it's not like I do doubles in my routine.
My whole gym was required to get the nfinity vengeance and I LOVE them!They are great to tumble in, and if your a flyer they make it easy to grab. Make sure not to wear them outside of the gym though!

I liked the lightness & the comfort of the shoe, but for me I've replaced them 2 times ( had them for 2 seasons, got a new pair for both seasons) i probably could've done a half of the 2nd season with the old shoes but they got dirty quickly. But I do not like the varsity last pass shoes so I wouldn't suggest them.

I really like mine! Just love it how they are so weightless. They have the grip as well, I don't wear mine anywhere but when i'm actually training on the floor to help make them last longer! :)

Back