Nfinity Vengeances?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have had the Nfinity Vengeances for 1 year now and I LOVE them! I am also a major flyer and tumbler, but I don't wear them outside the gym and I think that is why/how they stay in great condition. Good luck!
hey do you have any worn Nfinity cheer shoes esp Vengeances to sell, I am buying, any condition even w holes is ok

CP likes a heavier shoe and LOVES the evolutions. I hope they dont stop making them. She is flyer and tumbler.

hey do you have any worn Nfinity cheer shoes esp Vengeances to sell, I am buying, any condition even w holes is ok

My whole gym was required to get the nfinity vengeance and I LOVE them!They are great to tumble in, and if your a flyer they make it easy to grab. Make sure not to wear them outside of the gym though!

i just got mine on wednesday. i really like them so far. i don't expect them to wear out soon because i am a base and i don't tumble. before the vengeance i had varsity last pass. they are still in good condition from a whole season, plus i wore them outside often. they have a tear in the mesh. i'm hoping the nfinities will hold up well!

YES they are AMAZING!!!!
I love my nfinity vengeance's and a funny thing happened when I ordered a pair. They sent me two pairs on accident
That was the best day ever.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
My CP loves her Vengeance and always has. My only problem is how quickly they fall apart. These are only 2 months old.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2luxgqp.jpg

Edited: CP is a flyer and we've noticed that the shoes get dirtier now, we're assuming it's from the oil and dirt on people's hands. The same with the holes on the sides of the shoe. The hole in the bottom is from tumbling, obviously.

My CP loves her Vengeance and always has. My only problem is how quickly they fall apart. These are only 2 months old.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2luxgqp.jpg

Edited: CP is a flyer and we've noticed that the shoes get dirtier now, we're assuming it's from the oil and dirt on people's hands. The same with the holes on the sides of the shoe. The hole in the bottom is from tumbling, obviously.

hey do you have any worn Nfinity cheer shoes esp Vengeances to sell, I am buying, any condition even w holes is ok, just msg me I am also on Poshmark

Why does people hate defiance? Or never mention them. I'm a base but I absolutely love mine, they make jumping and tumbling a dream. My flyer has vengeance, and everyone says how amazing they are to base, but honestly I prefer basing like the evolutions as there's more to grip. And if you need to compensate your flyer toeing/heeling the foot won't bend even if they relax their foot, whereas with the vengeance I feel sometimes it doesn't matter if you pull the toes, the foot will just bend and not even out..

Why does people hate defiance? Or never mention them. I'm a base but I absolutely love mine, they make jumping and tumbling a dream. My flyer has vengeance, and everyone says how amazing they are to base, but honestly I prefer basing like the evolutions as there's more to grip. And if you need to compensate your flyer toeing/heeling the foot won't bend even if they relax their foot, whereas with the vengeance I feel sometimes it doesn't matter if you pull the toes, the foot will just bend and not even out..
My CP loves hers too! They lasted us over a yr and are still going strong. Cant usualy say that for nfinity shoes. Her flyer wears them too and she said tjey are super easy to grip.

CP is a base. Hates Vengances. She wears Evolutions, and prefers to base the Defiance over Vengance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back