Nike Pro

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Because that's the only thing she seemed to be excited for. So I decided to inform her what a lot of gyms do and already doing. I put :) For a reason and don't think I came off rude at all. I was just informing her just in case she didn't know. But since my comment is getting to be center of attention for no reason, I'm just going to delete.
But she didn't ask about the gyms and isn't even trying out for all stars. She is heading to high school and those tryouts are in the spring.

Unfortunately it did come off as rude. A :) doesn't always make it not rude.

*If you are a telemarketer, or wrong number, and contact me I apologize in advance**

But she didn't ask about the gyms and isn't even trying out for all stars. She is heading to high school and those tryouts are in the spring.

Unfortunately it did come off as rude. A :) doesn't always make it not rude.

*If you are a telemarketer, or wrong number, and contact me I apologize in advance**
But I didn't see all of that. So I will delete.

Too late to delete. It's already been quoted. OP: while many love the Nike Pros many girls don't care for them, either. Be sure to try in many different brands if you don't care for the Nikes. Happy tumbling!

I'm so sorry that was not and isn't my intentions at all. I was just in a rush earlier and didn't get time to put more detail in what my plans or anything are. I havent been concerned about the getting any of the stuff that ill have to wear to practice till today ill be starting up cheer prep (high school cheer prep) Very soon tumbling as well. And I realize I didn't have anything to wear. Thats why I asked that question. My intentions are to train an prepair for high school try outs in 3 months. I'm very determined to make the team so I can make some true good friends that will actually be there for me. Also to learn the great standards and values cheerleading teaches. To be able to have plans and expect to have practice! I'm excited for the camps! Im excited to push myself, to find new talents, find more about myself. I'm excited about just everything. The clothing is actually the least of my priorities. Its simply just a last minuet thought for me. I'm sorry that I didn't make that clear sooner. I feel awful about that! I start next week though so I figured I should get something to wear. They don't have a dress code so I wanted to see what all the other girls got. sorry again!
I apologize to you. I didn't see that you quoted me explaining :) so I did make a lot of assumptions.

Because that's the only thing she seemed to be excited for. So I decided to inform her what a lot of gyms do and already doing. I put :) For a reason and don't think I came off rude at all. I was just informing her just in case she didn't know. But since my comment is getting to be center of attention for no reason, I'm just going to delete.
Most gyms in my area are still accepting athletes for half year teams even if they did have tryouts back in October or November, so it would be conceivable that someone would go to an all star gym for the first time for many reasons - for a tumbling class, clinic, high school practice, or all star practice - even this time of year.
You know what they say about what happens when you assume things!

Back