All-Star Nj Level 5 Flyers, 18+

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I

imrichhowboutu

Are there any level 5 flyers in NJ looking for an open team? World Cup Lazers had a great turn out this past weekend. We have amazing boys, great girl bases, and a handful of great flyers. What we need are 2 flyers that can double out of any body position. If you're interested, please let me know. I can guarantee you this team is going to be 10x better than last year.

Would of definitely been in contact if i lived in America but being across the pond living in Scotland, i think its just a little to far to travel for practice lol. All the best for the new season!

Anyone in the NJ area? Still looking for at least 1 great flier!

well, how far of a drive is WC from slippery rock?
I'm a twisting fiend! there's a catch though, I'm not clear to cheer again until at least december :p plus you might have to fight with aimee for me, she's probably already called dibs on me haha

well, how far of a drive is WC from slippery rock?
I'm a twisting fiend! there's a catch though, I'm not clear to cheer again until at least december :p plus you might have to fight with aimee for me, she's probably already called dibs on me haha
haha. its quite a hike. Kinsey came to visit me and some friends in philly once and i think he said it took 6 hours, so it would be 7 to WC. haha. Just rent a helicopter one sundays. NBD.

haha. its quite a hike. Kinsey came to visit me and some friends in philly once and i think he said it took 6 hours, so it would be 7 to WC. haha. Just rent a helicopter one sundays. NBD.

i'll get right on that. i'll let you know when it happens. maybe i'll just go find a magical unicorn to ride there.

Back