No Limit shoes....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i agree with the fact that nike is a great shoe but definitley notttt for cheerleading, i love nifinitys and no limit i wore no limit a a few years ago and loved them it just feels like im wearing another sock and i love that they are so nice to tumble in but it makes holding a flyers foot a little more complex because thees not much there to hold onto. i have no limits now and i love them great for tumbling and jumping and so easy to stunt with, however they did fall apart more easily than the nfinitys

i've worn both nfinity and the no limits. currently i own the no limits but i've only had them for about 2 months and they are falling apart.... i LOVE nfinitys!!

This is the second year my gym has worn no limits and we love them. They are very light and we have had no problems with them lasting a season. The only issue we have had is with the shoe laces. They are very long, but its easy enough to just buy new laces if you need to.

-Nfinities are amazing because they feel like socks after you break them in, BUT there's little support and they fall apart all the time &&THEY ALWAYS GET HOLES IN THEM! (Evolutions NOT Phoenix) Phoenix's are good they just don't have as much support as No Limits.
-No limits are awesome but a little wide for my foot they have a lot of support but they do have a little bit of scuffs on them (1 yr old) other than that i love them.
-Nikes are great for school cheerleading I've found TONS OF SUPPORT better for harder surfaces.
I guess it just depends what you're looking for.
MY RANKS:
1 No Limits
2 Nfinity Phoenix
3 Nikes
4 Nfinity Evolution

I love my no limits. They are super light, but unlike nfinitys they actually offer some sort of support. I can't imagine tumbling in any other show now.

nfinitys are great they have support too just use gorilla tap when u get holes that fuses into the soles and never comes off

I looove my Nike Cheer Flash! Imported them from the US. ;)
Kaepas fell apart pretty quickly, whereas I still wear my superold Nikes as normal outside shoes. :)
As I base, and don't really tumble and we don't stunt on spring floor, they're perfect for me. Great support and absolutely no sliding around in them. Feels really stable!

i have the new adrenaline lights...they are absolutly amazing i feel like i have socks on...this is my gyms second year with adrenalines and they are the best shoes we had..we had infinies before and people went through them like nothing!

Good info on the shoes...my daughter is 7 and needs some good shoes. Right now she's using the nikes she had issued to her from her youth league football cheering season. I guess they're okay, but I really don't know much about cheer shoes. Right now she's in an allstar prep class where she is tumbling, stunting, etc. I guess what I'm looking for are some shoes that will be light but offer good support for her while she learns. Any suggestions? Thanks!

the adrenaline shoes are really good..my gym know the owner and we have really never had a problem with them....The new lights are really light and i love them for tumbling i really didnt have to break them in that much..they doo run small...

That's the only thing I don't like about nfinitys is the fact they fall apart. My oldest had a pair I had to super glue back together after her 1st competition. Our pair from last year held up pretty well and cp can still wear them but they don't have much life left in them.
This year she is trying the high top Reeboks since everyone in the gym seems to wear them, so far she loves them but I had to super glue the toe back to the sole last night...so different shoe...same problem....
We really liked the No Limits when she tried them at SC last year, hoping to get a pair this year for her.

yeah my team when i first started used the reeboks adn the fell apart plus they were heavy. Last year i had the adrenaline highops and liked them better then the reeboks..they had more support and more grip for stunting.

Back