All-Star Non-worlds International Level 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I currently coach an all girl level 6 team.

If this division was made I would 100% move them into it.
The division is something I am personally and professionally convinced is necessary for many reasons... safety being the biggest one.

If there is anything I can do to help just let me know!

There have been a few posts on this topic before, and I'll always be in support of it. Can't wait to see if this actually happens, and if any gyms near me want to join in:)

The best thing everyone could do for this is speak to your head coach and/or gym owners so we can see who can actually field teams to compete if this division were to be approved. When I do present this to companies and to the USASF I'd like to be able give them numbers.

I am 100% for this!! I wanna get back into all-stars but I'm 16 and will be turning 17 in October.. I really wanna get back in all-stars before I age out!! I'll spread the word!!

I've posted this thread as a link on my facebook. Hopefully the word spreads around on facebook too.

What if you made it 20+ people and gave it the same rules as intermediate at NCA? That way college teams could compete as well?

But what happens when an athlete is cheering for both International 4 and their intermediate college squad, and the squads compete against each other? We don't have International 6 and college teams compete against each other because it is very common for an athlete to compete for both, I think many people would find themselves cheering for both in International 4 and intermediate college as well.

I love this idea so much though. I would definitely try out for a team...

I love this idea! It was so sad to see so many of the seniors of my 4.2 team last year graduate with no hope of continuing all star because they would clearly not make a level 6, but this would allow them and other graduating cheerleaders everywhere to continue cheering!

But what happens when an athlete is cheering for both International 4 and their intermediate college squad, and the squads compete against each other? We don't have International 6 and college teams compete against each other because it is very common for an athlete to compete for both, I think many people would find themselves cheering for both in International 4 and intermediate college as well.

I love this idea so much though. I would definitely try out for a team...

I mean for the college team to take their exact stuff and go as that open team.

GREAT IDEA! I think that there are so many people out there who are in this situation or about to be in that situation. Plus, I dont enjoy seeing level 6's who shouldnt be 6 and its always scary when you see them compete (with the exception of the really talentes level 6's). This would be the perfect place for all those athletes :) Really excited to see how this turns out!

Hey Cory - are you guys going to for sure do this at Top Gun? Locally...I think that we could probably get 3 or 4 gyms on board! I'm down. I'm feeling like dusting off those old gym shorts and throwing some standing tucks again ;-) HAHA

Back