All-Star Non-worlds International Level 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good News...

I got a call from Les Stella, who would like to hear exactly what my entire proposal for this division would entail from division guidelines, to allstar programs willing to offer the division, any ideas I have to promote the division etc.

I will be meeting with him and Mike Burgess (Both very important in the rules and division process at the USASF) at World's so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get out there and talk to your gym directors and coaches and if anything have them email me so I know where we stand, especially so I can have a proposed list of gyms who will be trying to field teams in the division :)

Good News...

I got a call from Les Stella, who would like to hear exactly what my entire proposal for this division would entail from division guidelines, to allstar programs willing to offer the division, any ideas I have to promote the division etc.

I will be meeting with him and Mike Burgess (Both very important in the rules and division process at the USASF) at World's so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get out there and talk to your gym directors and coaches and if anything have them email me so I know where we stand, especially so I can have a proposed list of gyms who will be trying to field teams in the division :)

Such good news! i think this division would be a great addition to the all star cheer world! (for safety reasons as well as letting non level 5 athletes continue to cheer)

A lot of you are claiming this to be a good idea...please continue to speak to your gyms staff and have them contact me if they'd like to entertain the idea.

I spoke to the owner of the gym I coach at. She said that she will definitely look into the idea. Have you definitely gotten an event producer to agree to opening this division yet?

I think this is a great idea! This would be great for a lot of talented athletes that can't show how great they are! :)

If you were to tell me that this would be a scoresheet weighted similarly to the International scoresheets at worlds, I'd be even more enthused:)

Once I meet with Les and Mike they will be able to give the ok on who can and can not offer the division, if any.

I would have nothing to do with the score sheet...that is up to each individual companies discretion.

Back