All-Star old uniform photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This may be the oldest on here -- Me about 1986 (6th grade) LOL!!! Gotta love the feathered hair!
5u0090.jpg

Is this by any chance Antioch Vikings youth cheerleading (before they changed their colors to gold/black)?

65xxtg.jpg

rec/midget days. i'm the one in the front squinting hahaha

2ro56l1.jpg

what those girls wear now. it reads "plum" for our borough

2ecje54.jpg

west penn, my first allstar year 2003-2005

HAHA Michelle you gotta love those WPA unis!! they were the worst ~Ashley P

This may be the oldest on here -- Me about 1986 (6th grade) LOL!!! Gotta love the feathered hair!
5u0090.jpg
Awwwwww yeeeeeeaaaaahhh! I really wish I had mine scanned - sweaters and feathered hair, girls, cuz yall don't know nuthin. bout. that. :) And I bet you had Asics on that matched the white/red in the uniform, right?

What do yins think the unis will look like 5 or 10 years from now? Do you think we will be looking at the current ones and be saying the same things we are saying about these old ones? Its funny to think about it!

old_unis.jpg

this is ECE right before worlds the kids all wore their old uniforms for EE and Celebrity.
As you might be able to see most of them dont really fit them anymore.
smjrprep3.jpg

this was my daughters first year cheering at Celebrity 7 years ago

Awwwwww yeeeeeeaaaaahhh! I really wish I had mine scanned - sweaters and feathered hair, girls, cuz yall don't know nuthin. bout. that. :) And I bet you had Asics on that matched the white/red in the uniform, right?

Even better...I think we had black and white saddle shoes!! Oh lord!!! They killed the bases!! Oh, and a year or so after this was taken, we wore our hair in pig tails w/braids. LOL!! Can you imagine how that would go over these days??

Screenshot2011-03-25at35824PM.png
[/IMG]
ACE Junior Co-ed Advanced 02-03
Screenshot2011-03-25at35817PM.png
[/IMG]
Again
Screenshot2011-03-25at35809PM.png
[/IMG]
ACE Youth Novice 01-02
TRIBEboy

ACE Mohawks Open Coed 5 08-09
Screenshot2011-03-25at35627PM.png
[/IMG]
Unlimited Coed 5 06-07
Screenshot2011-03-25at35608PM.png
[/IMG]
ACE Coed Elite 04-05

haha I completely feel yah on that, Jess still wears that blush now about 8 years later... I can't believe how much her girls grew up! and little shelb on twisters! lol

Hahahaha!! I have some great pictures from those days and great memories!

Back