One United Uniform, Practice Wear, And Warm Ups

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 3, 2014
I have a One United diamonds varsity brand cheer uniform only wore 3 times. It is in great condition been dried cleaned it is a size YS I even have the bow that goes with it. Gave $300 for it last so make an offer. I really don't want to do trades on it because she is cheering at cheer Extrem this year and am going to use the money for her stuff there! I have a practice sports bras one is black with the batman symbol on it and one united through it. It is a YS hardly worn! Have the main practice wear set top and bottoms they are black and yellow with one united on the bra it's a CM hardly warn and in great condition! Gave a $120 for all the practice wear make an offer! The one united warm up I have is both the jacket and pants I did not have her name put on it, it is a size Youth XS only been worn twice gave $80 for it. The cheer shoes are size youth 12 they are the chase brand only gave $25 they have been used but would be great for practice shoes! I really don't want to separate but will if I have to! You can Email me at [email protected] for pics and questions or you can call or text me at (270)933-0557

I'm from the Charlotte area and don't know that there are many OU people here. If so, I'm not sure they're very active. I only know of one and she doesn't post too often. You'd probably do better to post this on a gym FB page or send texts through team moms etc to really reach the people that are in need of those things. Maybe talk to your friends still there and see if there are new teammates you can reach out to.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm from the Charlotte area and don't know that there are many OU people here. If so, I'm not sure they're very active. I only know of one and she doesn't post too often. You'd probably do better to post this on a gym FB page or send texts through team moms etc to really reach the people that are in need of those things. Maybe talk to your friends still there and see if there are new teammates you can reach out to.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They don't have the diamonds team anymore so they can't take the uniform back, they have changed the practice wear and they don't have anyone her size there this year so someone told I might be able to sell it on here, I'm going to give it a few days and if I don't have any offers I'll put it on Craig's list or eBay because we don't want it anymore, was not happy with how kyi was done by them! I don't care if someone buys it for their kid to play in lol we could just really use the extra money for her stuff at cheer Extrem !

Is this a team specific uniform for a team that doesn't exist any longer?

Please send more money

Y
Is this a team specific uniform for a team that doesn't exist any longer?

Please send more money
yes the diamonds were the rec squad last year and they did away with the rec squad, the other items we no longer need because we switched gyms and they got new practice wear and there is no one there that needs that small of a warm up I need to get rid of them to help pay for her new uniform

Y

yes the diamonds were the rec squad last year and they did away with the rec squad, the other items we no longer need because we switched gyms and they got new practice wear and there is no one there that needs that small of a warm up I need to get rid of them to help pay for her new uniform
So if the diamonds do not exist any longer do you think anyone would want to buy the uniform of am I missing something?

Please send more money

So if the diamonds do not exist any longer do you think anyone would want to buy the uniform of am I missing something?

Please send more money
I guess your missing something! It could be used for many things! Either your interested or not! I'm not going to send you more money nor have I ever! Have a great 4th of July!

Back