All-Star Openings, Mergers, And Closing Down For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

adorablessmilez said:
its so true...vipers buy gyms that are bout to close and put there name on it and pay the bills...lol ..liek maryland superstars ui think that team was bought out by vipers

Maryland Superstarz are now a part of Maryland Twisters

Most of teh coaches ha

Most of the coaches have already left.

Dustin left for APX at the beginning of last summer. He left there when Kelly left to start her own gym. He is currently coaching at 1FORCE for the upcoming season. Devin left end of last summer and moved to KC?, but he tried out and earned a spot on Cheer Athletics for this coming season. Hank tried out and made it on California Allstars and is moving to CA as we speak. Lupe went to coach cheer in Slovenia. Yes. Slovenia. I don't know how long he is going to be over there. Matt is still around and mulling over his options. All those guys are fantastic coaches and good people. They will be missed.

We love him. He was at our practice a week ago to help us. Such an amazing coach.

From what i've read on here is that Diamondz lost their kids to age and Cali Allstars? Did Nor Cal loose kids to age, Cali Allstars or possibly another gym in Nor Cal? Maybe that's why Nor Cal and Diamondz are merging? Dont see level 5 teams from different gyms merge unless they are short on level 5 athletes. Just wondering???

from what i have seen from being on nor cal livermore the year they closed and joined with bullets a lot of the previous nor cal kids from san jose packed up and went to the livermore gym because they thought it would further them better as cali is a worlds winning team and nor cal was simply a team that had attended worlds so this could be the reason on NCE's side for the start

That's like saying "Why is a gym called Cheer Athletics? Why the Athletics?"
It's just our name. I know it's kinda weird but when you think about it it's a brilliant marketing technique.
It sure is!! I bet you don't have to wonder what the web address is...