All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BOW IS HERE!!!! Cp is on Spring Break and called me at work - "Mommy, your bow came! I'm gonna open it while you're on the phone!"

I am complete. :)

BOW IS HERE!!!! Cp is on Spring Break and called me at work - "Mommy, your bow came! I'm gonna open it while you're on the phone!"

I am complete. :)

I wish I was complete. :( I am very sadly INCOMPLETE! After waiting and waiting for the bow I paid for OR for my money to be refunded, I am sad to say my order has still not been fulfilled, and I am still out $9.95. Since I paid on February 8th for the "fierce bow", I have made over 10 attempts to contact bowfabulous in almost every way possible. I've EMAILED I've PM'd on here, I've PM'd through other people. When she posted her phone number in this thread, I TEXTED her, I CALLED her. She replied back indicating it shipped on 4/13 or 4/14. Still no receipt of the bow. I have tried to contact 3 times since then, asking for tracking number or updated status and... nothing.

DARLA if you are reading this... Please, please tell me WHY? I just don't understand why you're are not responding or acknowledging that this is still outstanding. I am still out $9.95, no fierce bow and no way to resolve it, except to keep banging my head against a wall texting and calling you OR to come and whine about it on here. I've mentioned on more than one occasion in my communications that I did NOT want to put this out on the board and wanted to resolve it between us, even told you I would be more than happy to post positive feedback when I received the bow, but I am seriously without recourse now. Truly bummed out at this experience, and just want resolution. :(

I am still going to give away 100 bows at each of the following competitions - Cheersport, NCA, and Worlds. I will also have some at NCA College Nationals but you will probably have to find me on the beach to get one.

well about that...bahaha, i will be at cheersport. do you usually just walk around and have people find you...or what

I wish I was complete. :( I am very sadly INCOMPLETE! After waiting and waiting for the bow I paid for OR for my money to be refunded, I am sad to say my order has still not been fulfilled, and I am still out $9.95. Since I paid on February 8th for the "fierce bow", I have made over 10 attempts to contact bowfabulous in almost every way possible. I've EMAILED I've PM'd on here, I've PM'd through other people. When she posted her phone number in this thread, I TEXTED her, I CALLED her. She replied back indicating it shipped on 4/13 or 4/14. Still no receipt of the bow. I have tried to contact 3 times since then, asking for tracking number or updated status and... nothing.

DARLA if you are reading this... Please, please tell me WHY? I just don't understand why you're are not responding or acknowledging that this is still outstanding. I am still out $9.95, no fierce bow and no way to resolve it, except to keep banging my head against a wall texting and calling you OR to come and whine about it on here. I've mentioned on more than one occasion in my communications that I did NOT want to put this out on the board and wanted to resolve it between us, even told you I would be more than happy to post positive feedback when I received the bow, but I am seriously without recourse now. Truly bummed out at this experience, and just want resolution. :(

I'm sorry hasn't gone well for you. Hope you can still enjoy it when you finally get it.

Back