All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can imagine with Daytona right around the corner she is super duper busy with her Louisville teams. She not only makes their bows for finals but their practice wear and bows. Around this time she is a busy busy woman. I am sure she will get these orders out as soon as she can. Also there is a chance the order went to her spam folder like what happened with the other order of fierce bows.

The extra lettering came in today and bows are boxed up and shipping tomorrow. Thanks for your patience - i am doing bows and clothing for 4 colleges right now and am insane.

Thank you, @CheerFanatic! You are appreciated! Hang in there! :)

Yes. But it won't ship for 2 weeks.

Sweet! I'll be ordering a second one today--if you can believe it my daughters are actually fighting over the Fierce bow. We have 649261976987 bows and they never fight over them, they just grab one and wear it. The Fierce bow? CONSTANT source of friction. I've had to take it away and claim I bought it for MYSELF.

I need to order another one :( the I fell off. :( so it's no longer a FIERCE bow.. only a FERCE bow. Not the same :(

The extra lettering came in today and bows are boxed up and shipping tomorrow. Thanks for your patience - i am doing bows and clothing for 4 colleges right now and am insane.
I cant imagine how busy you are and how tired you are of answering this question I JUST ordered my bow will i get it before the 28th

Back