All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have sent about 4 emails to [email protected] and a couple direct PMs to you on here and have still received no response. Still waiting for the bow I paid for way back on February 8th... I don't know how else to get in touch with you about this except to post this on here. Was trying to handle this off the boards, But no one will get in touch with me and respond to my inquiries. I'd honestly much rather have the bow that I thought I was ordering, than try to get my money back from paypal. I am against a wall, and dont know what to do. Pleading for someone to get in touch with me about this. It doesn't feel good to be ignored when you've paid for something. :(

I have sent about 4 emails to [email protected] and a couple direct PMs to you on here and have still received no response. Still waiting for the bow I paid for way back on February 8th... I don't know how else to get in touch with you about this except to post this on here. Was trying to handle this off the boards, But no one will get in touch with me and respond to my inquiries. I'd honestly much rather have the bow that I thought I was ordering, than try to get my money back from paypal. I am against a wall, and dont know what to do. Pleading for someone to get in touch with me about this. It doesn't feel good to be ignored when you've paid for something. :(
A ton of orders went into the spam folder, so they were not taken care of right away, and Darla is/was in Daytona for NCA. I'm sure she will be back in touch with you as soon as everything is not as chaotic!

I am having the same problem. I ordered bows of Feb 5th, and while I did receive them, one was the wrong bow. She emailed me back five days later on March 17th and said she made the new one that day, and I have still not received it. Unfortunately with Paypal you only have 45 days to make a claim :(

Yes, I read about the Spam filter issue from SharkDad's posting and I responded to him via PM with my order information because he said he was compiling the list of those orders not received yet, so she'd know which may have gone into Spam. That was quite a long time ago though. I also PM'd her here on Fierceboard several times, thinking there is no spam filter here (which I don't know, maybe there is on here too?) I am a very patient person, and in all my correspondence to her All I asked for was contact back to let me know that I was on her radar. It didn't really matter to me how long it took to receive, so long as I knew she acknowledged my order. I told her I understood the delay because we all get overwhelmed with things and get behind, and that this has happened to all of us, myself included on several occasions. In my initial email, I even offered to meet her in person in NCA to pick up the bow, so she wouldn't have to ship it, and since she said she was giving out free bows there, I figured she would first be concerned with people who paid for them, but no response.
Perhaps if I posted all of my attempted communications to her (and to her, through others), perhaps people would have an understanding of my frustration - Frustration NOT because it has taken a long time, but because there has not been even the slightest response back to me. I would not want to do that, it is not even my style to even go public and call it out like this. I understand she's a nice and very caring individual and, and I never wanted to post anything negative at all about this experience. I'm most disappointed because I thanked her in my communications for making the bows, told her how much I loved seeing them at competitions, and how much my daughter wanted one, I assured her I wasn't in any hurry, but just wanted some sort of contact back to reassure myself that my order was in her queue. Still nothing :( I've been a team parent too, work full time in a management position in the corporate world, have four kids, drive them all to all of their activities, and so I really really get being "busy". I just don't get not being respectful enough of your clients, who have paid you money, to answer their inquiries, and we are on two months later now in this instance. All would be completely forgiven and slate wiped clean, however, if she would just get back to me, to let me know what I could expect in terms of resolution or how we could resolve this in a professional, adult manner, so I would not feel like I threw $9.95 down the drain. I know its not a lot of money, but its the principle of the matter.

So yes, you have to open your "dispute" with paypal by the 45th day after payment, if you havent received the goods. This allows for resolution between payor and payee and is a formal attempt to settle things. If there is no response or it is not resolved within 3 weeks after that 45th day, the window closes for you to make a "Claim" whereby paypal will do a formal review of the claim and determine whether or not they will pay you your money back. (Which is unfortunate, because paypal shouldn't have to pay me back, it is not their fault - but it IS their policy and THEIR order fulfillment timeline, which I believe that all businesses using paypal as a money transfer vehicle would need to know and abide by in order to continue to use that service)

I just got the email reminder from Paypal that April 14th is the last day I have to make a "Claim" in this case. I have NOT opened the formal "claim" yet in an attempt to try to resolve this still with bowfabulous, but I am going to be forced to do this in 4 days, if I dont hear from her, because I will have a hard time accepting getting taken for $9.95. I just feel this is so unfortunate, because I am a very reasonable and understanding person and would have waited as long as it took, if she had just communicated with me, as a client of her business. :(

Have you tried calling the number that is on the Bowfab facebook page? Or Texting the number that she posted in this thread before about contacting her? I can only imagine how swamped she is right now doing bows and practice wear for so many colleges and well as teams for worlds. I have never had a problem getting ahold of her by phone so maybe you should try that.

I just got back from vacation and am looking into any problems today - please feel free to call me at 502 974 4159

Got my bow yesterday - love it and appreciate the packing box that insured it wasn't squished.:) (need a smilie with a bow)

Back