Overused Stunts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont mind level 2 tick tocks at all. i think the kids really have fun with it. it gets annoying when you see someone tick tock 4 or 5 times in a row though-_-
search pro athletics youth 2 on varsity in athletic championships nationals. this girl tick tocks 9 times in one routine. LOVE pro and the routine, but come on...9 level 2 tick tocks from one person?

Amen! like we get it you can tick tock...we realized it after your fourth one -_-

starlets from australia in IOC5 are throwing two new baskets, new 3 skill basekts, new 4 skill basket... both with double twists... were trying to keep them as a bit of an ace up the sleeve to get through too finals as there are 5 teams from our country in the ioc5 div this yr...

Ok, you got me, I'm intrigued. I'll be watching;)

you mean because it's in a prep?

no, with a level 4 tick tock the flyer is at one point not in contact with any of the lower bases. with a level 2 tick tock, there is never that point because every time they go to switch the leg the backspot or base grabs onto the free foot before the main foot is ever released.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of kick doubles - when they are done right. I think they're so pretty when done correctly. Feels like there are more bad ones that good ones in the world though.

Agree I'm so over handstand shoulder sits! I'm also tired of just plain level 3 single full baskets but I get that that is the best way to max the score so I guess those are staying.

no, with a level 4 tick tock the flyer is at one point not in contact with any of the lower bases. with a level 2 tick tock, there is never that point because every time they go to switch the leg the backspot or base grabs onto the free foot before the main foot is ever released.
ok I'm picking it up, but everyblevel does that four even dips down to preps alot of the time and five, but it is
offensive to call them fake 'level 2' tik toks.
You can say fake tik toks, because for level 2 those aren't fake tik toks so it's offensive when people say that.

ok I'm picking it up, but everyblevel does that four even dips down to preps alot of the time and five, but it is
offensive to call them fake 'level 2' tik toks.
You can say fake tik toks, because for level 2 those aren't fake tik toks so it's offensive when people say that.

It shouldn't be taken as offensive. People are just trying to say that it is not a true tick tock where the flyer is released and switches positions. There always has to be someone who is in contact with the flyer in level 2. Level 2 tick tocks are almost an interpretation of a level 5 skill brought to level 2 which is done at any level really to try and max out and look as difficult as possible.

It shouldn't be taken as offensive. People are just trying to say that it is not a true tick tock where the flyer is released and switches positions. There always has to be someone who is in contact with the flyer in level 2. Level 2 tick tocks are almost an interpretation of a level 5 skill brought to level 2 which is done at any level really to try and max out and look as difficult as possible.
well its offensive to say that it is a fake level 2 tik tok. just call it a fake tik tok for level 5, because its not fake for level 2.

I don't know if it's just where I'm from, but if I see another front handspring land in pike I might die.
If I wanted to see a failed front handspring I would search it up on youtube
It just loses its prettiness and uniqueness after awhile...

Seriously- I am over switch ups. I wish more people would get creative like how brandon senior black did them last year. They put a little kick before the switch and it makes the stunt a bit more flashy.

Back