OT Parents! I Need Some Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 23, 2010
Okay, so I know how annoying useless cheer posts are, but I need some help!

First off, Hi I'm Courtney Charroux, I cheered in high school and did all stars Upstate South Carolina but have retired due to college and time! Now, I am now a junior at the University of South Carolina studying Mass Communications with a minor in Business.

Lucky for me my journalism research class is participating in an actual research study for one of our projects in the class. And this is where I need your help! I need 10 participants that are NOT students and don't live in SC. I currently have about 4. So my questions is would any of you lovely parents/non-students want to help a fellow cheerleader out?

The topic of the study is still being decided, but it's going to relate to media use.

Participating is super simple! All you would do is fill our 3 short questionnaires at the end of September (so next week), October, and November. Your responses would not be linked with any of your information, and the questionnaires are all sent through your email so its even more convenient.

If you have any questions, or want to help me out then please just send me an email ASAP so I can get a little more information from you! (Any information I get from you will not be given out to anyone, its just needed incase they need to call you to make sure you actually signed up for this!)

[email protected]

- Courtney

Back