All-Star Part Velvet Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My teams uni's were velvet for four years. I liked them, they were very different. But they got a little hot. :)

Velvet uniforms look nice but they r super sweaty.... I remeber I had a velvet leotard for gymnastics and it was sooo sweaty

I personally think that the all velvet uniforms are hideous. I haven't seen Fame's uniforms yet, but Odyssey All-Stars in NC have them and they are not cute at all. The new GK uniforms that everyone has are soooo comfortable, I couldn't imagine wearing velvet all day when I could be in that comfortable spandex, no lie I could wear it all day. Velvet doesn't seem like it would stretch as much

I personally think that the all velvet uniforms are hideous. I haven't seen Fame's uniforms yet, but Odyssey All-Stars in NC have them and they are not cute at all. The new GK uniforms that everyone has are soooo comfortable, I couldn't imagine wearing velvet all day when I could be in that comfortable spandex, no lie I could wear it all day. Velvet doesn't seem like it would stretch as much

i saw them too. it was navy and lime green velvet and i thought it looked gross. i have one of the stretchy uniforms like gk makes and i really love it. it breathes nicely and i have even fallen asleep in it on car rides home after late awards. i cant say anything about how velvet feels because i have never had one but i think unless the velvet is black, it looks tacky and cheap

these are fames unifoms http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=445
539263615&set=t.1339211066

but with all of the sequins it looks REALLY good on the florr when the light hits it

Fame's uniforms looks A LOT better than the other velvet ones I've seen and I totally agree with the fact that if it isn't black velvet it looks cheap.

On another note, I don't really know how I feel about having shorts instead of skirts. At the very foundation of everything we're cheerleaders and should be wearing skirts.

Well i shall let you all know when we get our uniforms partly in velvet from gk. Hopefully they will come intime for our first comp they are supposed to arrive the week before :s they are coming without the logo on first though because that would have taken an extra 2 weeks to be made, so will hopefully get the logo put on after the first comp. Will post a picture on when the logo has been done :)

Back