OT Please Pray!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Feb 24, 2012
A boy who graduated from my high school last year and his family could really use some powerful prayers. On Saturday night the boy fell through 3 flights of stairs while trying to slide down a banister at college and is in critical condition. He has swelling in his brain, broke his back, and neck. He's been through surgery to stop the bleeding and swelling in his brain. He is now in a medically induced coma and will probably remain so for the next 1-4 weeks. His blood alcohol content was 0 as reported by the lab. It was just a freak accident. He was on the varsity football, basketball, and baseball teams as well as math team and student government. He graduated in the top 10% of his class. Our community could really use any prayers available, thank you!

Praying! Any update?
Sadly, he passed away on Friday. It was very emotional for the entire community. My favorite memory of him is from last year. My school varsity cheering coach asked the basketball coach to have his team all go up to cheer us on at States since we cheer for them during play off games and this kid, Troy, was the only boy from the team to even show up. He was even genuinely interested in trying to figure out what things were and how a routine would score well. On Thursday everyone realized that the end was near and half the school spent the afternoon in the lobby all just crying together. This past Spring one of our football coaches/gym teachers passed away of brain cancer so it has been a rough year. Please still pray for my community and especially for Troy's family!

Sadly, he passed away on Friday. It was very emotional for the entire community. My favorite memory of him is from last year. My school varsity cheering coach asked the basketball coach to have his team all go up to cheer us on at States since we cheer for them during play off games and this kid, Troy, was the only boy from the team to even show up. He was even genuinely interested in trying to figure out what things were and how a routine would score well. On Thursday everyone realized that the end was near and half the school spent the afternoon in the lobby all just crying together. This past Spring one of our football coaches/gym teachers passed away of brain cancer so it has been a rough year. Please still pray for my community and especially for Troy's family!
im so sorry! prayers going up!

His family, friends and community are in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry for your loss. Troy sounds like a wonderful person. Prayers to you, his family and your community.

Back