Prayers For Uk & Uk Cheerleaders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I live in St Pauls in Bristol and police have warned us to stay inside. Cars and bins on fire last night literally outside my window!...scariest thing in the world. The UK is getting destroyed because of some stupid teenagers. Wish I could hop on a plane to the US right now.

I wish we could say that people in the US are any better. Mob mentality can be contageous and unfortunately get uncontrollable.

It's unfortunate when people don't realize that violence or negative action does not correct a previous wrong action such as the police shooting, it only makes it worse.

Well lots of riot vans going about in Falkirk now where i live in Scotland! :( really hope nothing comes from it tonight.

Well lots of riot vans going about in Falkirk now where i live in Scotland! :( really hope nothing comes from it tonight.
Apparantly in Manchester the arndale (shopping centre) was broken into and is being looted, miss selfridge was set on fire and I heard tk maxx was also set on fire and primarks doors were smashed in but I don't know if the last two are true or if they are just rumours.

Apparantly in Manchester the arndale (shopping centre) was broken into and is being looted, miss selfridge was set on fire and I heard tk maxx was also set on fire and primarks doors were smashed in but I don't know if the last two are true or if they are just rumours.
I still can't believe it. Horrible to think I was there shopping yesterday.
Selfridges has been looted, as has Rolex and apparently the UGG shop.

I still can't believe it. Horrible to think I was there shopping yesterday.
Selfridges has been looted, as has Rolex and apparently the UGG shop.
I heard the first shop they broke into was JD sports, which says a lot about who it is that is actually doing all the looting :rolleyes: I heard foot asylum was looted as well.

I heard the first shop they broke into was JD sports, which says a lot about who it is that is actually doing all the looting :rolleyes: I heard foot asylum was looted as well.
Yep very true. I read a tweet where they pointed out that people in £100 trainers were using £300 smart phones whilst complaining about their state of poverty. Sad state of affairs.

what are they doing to try and stop all of this?
16,000 police officers from around the country were sent to London today to help the effort there. Police are making as much effort as they can (pretty futile really)
There are riot police on the streets of Manchester but it's difficult for them with such a high volume of looters. No idea on what the government are going to do yet.

lots of prayers from ct<3
my woodward counselor is from liverpool. i'm not sure if she's back home yet but i'm praying she's still here.. i messaged her so hopefully i hear back from her. :(

16,000 police officers from around the country were sent to London today to help the effort there. Police are making as much effort as they can (pretty futile really)
There are riot police on the streets of Manchester but it's difficult for them with such a high volume of looters. No idea on what the government are going to do yet.

Well, I hope it all gets under control and no one else gets hurt. All of UK has my prayers.

Been glued to the news constantly for days now. Luckily everything still seems calm up here in Scotland. I was at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival yesterday and there were no more police than usual for the Festival and heard of no trouble. Saw an increased police presence in Glasgow when I was passing through on my way home but I assume it was just for precautions.

I know loads of people in affected areas and been keeping in touch with them constantly to check they're ok. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers everyone.

Back