All-Star Prayers Needed And Appreciated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

‎@ChrisTreherne: UPDATE: Madeline's results are back....NO CANCER FOUND IN THE SPINAL FLUID!!! #godisgood #powerofprayer #prayformadeline

Julie Williams Carlson
For all my FB friends who have been keeping up with Madeline, she went Monday and got her port put in and had a spinal tap to see if there was any cancer cells in spinal column. Just got results back and it was negative. No cancer in spinal column!!!! Therapy is difficult, so keep her in your prayers as she continues on her road to recovery with radiation and chemotherapy.

Nancy Perryman Cole
drP8vlvSl_8.gif
Pray For Madeline

Keep praying for Madeline. She had a spinal tap yesterday and they put her port in for chemotherapy. She is getting frustrated already and the journey has just begun. So please #prayformadeline.
I cant even begin to understand how frustrating this is for her but madeline you are SO strong. I couldn't imagine going through as much as you have already and pulling out as well as you are!! && Cancer free spinal column!! AMEN sister!! We will all stay with you through the end, even states away!!

My3KidsMom - sorry to bother you with this, but I thought you might be able to help.

My daughter cheers at Eastern Shore and the girls are going to be wearing the t-shirts at the competition in Destin. I was missed on the email that the team sent out somehow and didn't get to put my order in with our team order. I talked to Leigh (our director) and she told me to go on to the ACE website and follow the instructions to order the shirts and put a note to please ship ours with the Eastern Shore order. I emailed Chris twice with my order, debit card info and asking if they would be able to include our shirts with Eastern Shore's order. I have not heard back from Chris yet. I also emailed Leigh, but haven't heard back from her yet either and won't see her again until next week. Like I said, I'm sorry to bother you with this but if you have any suggestions that would be great. I just don't want my CP to be the only one on her team that doesn't have a shirt to wear in Destin and I want to make sure that Chris got my email in time to send the shirts with the Eastern Shore shipment. PM me if you need my name, any other information, etc.

Thanks.

My CP received her tshirt today! Its beautiful and I'll admit that I teared up a little when I saw that the enclosed note was signed by each of the other members of Madeline's team. CP will wear this tshirt with pride and, as always, our love and prayers go out to Madeline.

My CP received her tshirt today! Its beautiful and I'll admit that I teared up a little when I saw that the enclosed note was signed by each of the other members of Madeline's team. CP will wear this tshirt with pride and, as always, our love and prayers go out to Madeline.

I thought the coaches idea of having them each sign the note was great :) Glad you like the shirt!

Wow. What an amazing thread! I am glad I saw it today because I just got my shirt order in and today is the last day to do so!! I am sending prayers and positive thoughts Madeline's way! The power of prayer alone is amazing, but when you add cheerleaders into the mix, it's unstoppable!

I still continue to pray! & I'm going to bawl if she walks out with thunderbirds at worlds. Keep fighting Madeline!!
:eek:!! that would be amazing!!! it is unbelievable that she can attend worlds, she must be so thrilled!! i wish i was there to seee madeline, what a remarkable girl!!

Back