All-Star Prayers Needed And Appreciated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Praying for Madeline, nobody should ever have to go through all of this, especially at such a young age.
love0002.gif
It's so amazing to see the cheer community standing beside her and supporting her through all of this!

Chris Treherne
UPDATE!!!!
Madeline is currently doing physical and occupational therapy. They are hopeful that they will be moving to inpatient rehab at Scottish Rite Tommorrow!!!!!! EVEN HER NURSES HAVE SAID THAT THEY BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF "THUNDERJUICE"!!!

**thunderjuice is Gatorade but renamed as a sourse of energy for the Thunderbirds!

Love the new donation set-up with the PayPal option. I used it and hope that others will, as well. For some of us, even giving up our weekly Starbucks money (or tanning money, perhaps?) might not be a major sacrifice and I'm sure every penny will help when it comes to the bills for Madeline's care. I have a parent who has been going through cancer treatments for almost two years now between remission and then a new tumor. I can promise you that these bills are outragous and some of the scariest envelopes I've opened in my life. Please, if you have time and can spare it, click the link that My3KidsMom has posted and donate. I'm sure any little bit you can give will help.

Praying for Madeline and her parents..I know how much it hurts to see your baby sick and in pain and not being able to do anything about it.

I'm in universal orlando for us spirit nationals & while I was walking around I saw this shirt & immediately thought of Madeline so I got it & will mail it to her when I get back as well as buy 1 of her shirts! I hope she likes it & I'll continue to pray for her:)

a6898a4c-f654-c265.jpg

The lighting is bad in this picture but it's a royal blue.

I'm in universal orlando for us spirit nationals & while I was walking around I saw this shirt & immediately thought of Madeline so I got it & will mail it to her when I get back as well as buy 1 of her shirts! I hope she likes it & I'll continue to pray for her:)

a6898a4c-f654-c265.jpg

The lighting is bad in this picture but it's a royal blue.

My daughter and 2 of her teammates have one in pink (Madeline's favorite color) The whole team would have had them if they had enough but they only had 4 shirts.

My daughter and 2 of her teammates have one in pink (Madeline's favorite color) The whole team would have had them if they had enough but they only had 4 shirts.

Not sure if I'm understanding right (tired -sorry) so she already has one like the 4th shirt with your daughter & her 2 teammates or no? I looked for pink but there was only blue & gray.. If she already has one then I guess I won't send it.

Not sure if I'm understanding right (tired -sorry) so she already has one like the 4th shirt with your daughter & her 2 teammates or no? I looked for pink but there was only blue & gray.. If she already has one then I guess I won't send it.

No my daughter and 2 of her teammates have the shirts not Madeline. They only had 4 shirts here and the last one was an XL, sorry for confusing you :)

Back