Prays For Sarah

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 16, 2013
Hey guys so I just got out of practice after a teammate opened up to early in her tuck and landed straight on her neck she had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital and we haven't heard anything yet. But we are asking you to pray for her recovery and possibly return to compete with us on Sunday my team and I really would appreciate it

Hey guys so I just got out of practice after a teammate opened up to early in her tuck and landed straight on her neck she had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital and we haven't heard anything yet. But we are asking you to pray for her recovery and possibly return to compete with us on Sunday my team and I really would appreciate it
Oh, that's scary to watch! Prayers that she's not seriously injured.

She just answered me through text message she said nothing fractured or broken but she may have a possible concussion which will put her out for 3 weeks

Yeah it's just sad cause our stunt has always hit and we haven't practiced with this new back spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It'll be okay. Right now I'm sure it feels like "omg this sucks why did she have to get hurt this week?!?" I've been there. But it's for the best because she could've gotten injured further if she competed this weekend! I'm glad to see it's a concussion and not a broken neck or something more serious.

Yeah it's just sad cause our stunt has always hit and we haven't practiced with this new back spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know exactly how you feel. But I think the best way to get through it is to put your trust in that new backspot. It's no fun being the new girl in a stunt when your stunt mates don't believe you can do the job.

I feel for Sarah though. It's hard for a doctor to tell when you'll be ready for a comeback because it depends on soooo many things so all she can do is wait and be careful. I would hate to see my stunt struggle because of this.

Sarah's in my prayers. I know it sucks to be without a member of the team, but concussions are a lot more serious than people often assume. Returning to activity too soon after a head injury can be very dangerous.

Back