OT Presenting The 2014 Fierce Board Award Winners...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
......I'd like to thank the judges for picking me.

......My parents who I love,

I love you Houston..... I mean Fiercebort.....

tumblr_mhocu7tv1e1qh9nffo6_r1_500.gif

so since you half won GIF... where's my puppy??

Oh well, you see, the puppy was for the "post even in a boring thread." So NO PUPPIES FOR ANYONE!

Btw, I bet @chyeeaaa69 is bummed to share his award with a Bey "hater". Hee hee

Lol

It's amazing how sometimes you can really learn a life lesson from something as simple as the FBAs.

Looking over the results this morning, I realized I've given out way too many shimmys. I vow to work on that this season.

:)

First of all: thank you everyone for voting for me! It was already an honor to be nominated - and it is an even greater one to win (especiall against so many lovely peeps)! The FBAs will definitely make it into my "Happy Book".

:jawdrop:"What you mean I did not win"??? Okay, Okay...Congratulations @oncecoolcoachnowmom for winning and all the others winners...:cheering:

Seriously, I just wanted to thank everybody, who considered me for an award and tell everybody who did not vote for me,,, I really struggled hard on every post, and was truly the Cinderella Story in the pack, especially typing with this 1 good left foot...(Really, how is it possible for Daniel Day Lewis to win an Oscar for playing a piano with a left foot and I did not win, okay, sounds like sour grapes:()

PS: When should I expect my consolation trophy and gift bag for participating, Do I pick it up somewhere or will it be mailed to my house!

Again, Congrats everyone and watch out @oncecoolcoachnowmom I may be doing a Kanye West on your award...hahahaha

Last edited:
Back