OT Fierce Board Awards 2014 Voting Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
1zoiwk8.jpg

Australia is actually so lovely, but we all actively participate in a negative PR campaign to ensure that not too many people come here to cuddle our perpetually stoned koalas. We only have enough koalas to comfort a population of 23 million. And a handful of quokkas. What's a quokka, you ask? Google it! I promise it's worth it.

I know this is grammar nazi of me, but thank you for using the correct "ensure."

That is all.

The last couple of times when someone on here said "google it" images came up that I can't unsee (but that I want to unsee REALLY badly). That's why I'm afraid to do that... can someone please tell me whether it is okay to google quokka or not?

YES! they are the world's happiest little animal! it's safe to google lol

BUMP

Last day to vote, yall!! Polls close at midnight and I can tell you this, some of these categories have 1 vote separating the winner and runner-up, and some nominees are sweeping the polls! Anything can happen...

PUPPIES! PUPPIES! PUPPIES!
And if I could post memes, I would post picture of PUPPIES!

yeah, my coffee has kicked in and I'm on a roll.

PUPPIES! PUPPIES! PUPPIES!
And if I could post memes, I would post picture of PUPPIES!

yeah, my coffee has kicked in and I'm on a roll.
Babies are cuter! Besides, you can't teach puppies to cheer, and I'm trying to field a baby level 5 team for Worlds: the Tubby Queens.

Last edited:
Thanks for the noms, guys, though I wouldn't call that thing with @cupieqt a cat fight. More like a Spanish Inquisition. She is no joke! I thought I was going to have to provide SS#, blood type, and my mom's maiden just to keep posting.
I don't remember this cat fight. Was it in the Parent Section?

Back