OT Presenting The 2014 Fierce Board Award Winners...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I forgot to say thanks to everyone that nominated me and voted for me and all the warm fuzzies!

@King I need a cool new tag line now. Do we make up our own or do you get the honors?

......I'd like to thank the judges for picking me.

......My parents who I love,

I love you Houston..... I mean Fiercebort.....

tumblr_mhocu7tv1e1qh9nffo6_r1_500.gif

To those who knew this whole post was a Beyoncé reference, I love thee.

I didn't even notice I was nominated... I guess I just somewhat won my first Fierceboard award!

:jawdrop:"What you mean I did not win"??? Okay, Okay...Congratulations @oncecoolcoachnowmom for winning and all the others winners...:cheering:

Seriously, I just wanted to thank everybody, who considered me for an award and tell everybody who did not vote for me,,, I really struggled hard on every post, and was truly the Cinderella Story in the pack, especially typing with this 1 good left foot...(Really, how is possible for Daniel Day Lewis to win an Oscar for playing a piano with a left foot and I did not win, okay, sounds like sour grapes:()

PS: When should I expect my consolation trophy and gift bag for participating, Do I pick it up somewhere or will it be mailed to my house!

Again, Congrats everyone and watch out @oncecoolcoachnowmom I may be doing a Kanye West on your award...hahahaha
I hope you at least mean what he did to Taylor Swift and not to the handicapped people at his concert in Australia.

Last edited:
I can make them up or you all can tell me what you want!

Of course, hijacking of Taylor Swift's MTV award... What did he do to the handicap people???

Stopped a concert because everyone wasn't standing. Wouldn't continue until 2 people (one with a prosthetic leg and the other in a wheelchair) proved they couldn't stand. I just cannot respect that man at all.

Kanye West tries to shame man in wheelchair into standing during Sydney concert | Fox News

OMG, I vow to never utter that creeps name again,,, not even as a joke! I was really giving him a pass after the Taylor Swift antics because I thought he was still grieving over his mother's passing... But enough already! SMH

Back