OT Fierce Board Awards 2014 Voting Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks for the noms, guys, though I wouldn't call that thing with @cupieqt a cat fight. More like a Spanish Inquisition. She is no joke! I thought I was going to have to provide SS#, blood type, and my mom's maiden just to keep posting.

Yea I wouldn't call it a catfight. More of a strong suspicion on my part. And I promise I never demanded any proof, that came from somewhere else!

@cupieqt versus @Onceacoolcoachnowmom Part 2 - Alright now!

Being a promoter, I suggest we hold off until after these FBAs are in the books for 2015 FBAs! All I ask, if y'all allow me to promote the brawl this time... Yeah Buddy!:starwars:

Serious note: I have not heard from anyone on this potentially historical event that is about to take over and blow up Fierceboard and the social media... Let me tell you women what I can offer as a Promoter to this event--

1. I have a big mouth and I can be really pushy
2. I can put this event into some of the largest convention centers in all of the US of A
3. I can set it up with everybody can be winners - I take 55% of the proceeds and you 2 can split the 45%... I am only being fair!
4. Lastly, I can provide the Don King Hair...

Think about it, but don't take too long -- Let me help you, Please!

Last edited:
oh I forgot to say thanks for nomination. That's awesome. If I win I'll thank my fans, everyone who voted, everyone I stepped on to get to the top, and most important-myself. Lol just kidding I always wanted to give a speech thanking myself for being awesome. You'll are so cool. I enjoy this board and everyone on it.

oh I forgot to say thanks for nomination. That's awesome. If I win I'll thank my fans, everyone who voted, everyone I stepped on to get to the top, and most important-myself. Lol just kidding I always wanted to give a speech thanking myself for being awesome. You'll are so cool. I enjoy this board and everyone on it.

I get it, you want to thank all the little people who made it all possible for you, you forgot Mom and Dad, and of course, GOD! Yeah, you are pretty new to making speeches...;)

Thanks for the noms, guys, though I wouldn't call that thing with @cupieqt a cat fight. More like a Spanish Inquisition. She is no joke! I thought I was going to have to provide SS#, blood type, and my mom's maiden just to keep posting.
And nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

ETA: It's just occurred to me that maybe Monty Python didn't make it across the pond, which just makes this post a bit awks

Do I prepare a speech incase I win one? Can I reuse the speech if I win two different ones? If you announce winners while I'm cheering at the game tomorrow do I need to have someone to accept on my behalf? Need to know.

Back