OT Pretty Little Liars - Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
that episode was intense.. and that little girl/ghost/whoever was the same little girl in the last halloween special when ali told he twin story. so is that a hint that they'll be following the books and use the twin theory? it would almost make me mad at this point if they do follow the books.

and obviously, mona was there (as you heard her voice) and an unidentified male was talking to her when they were trying to push Aria off the train. Lucas maybe?

and I think Ezra had something to do with this. he was so sketch when he said he wasn't going - but then he just had to be there at the end to surprise her? and his face is so guilty.

that episode was intense.. and that little girl/ghost/whoever was the same little girl in the last halloween special when ali told he twin story. so is that a hint that they'll be following the books and use the twin theory? it would almost make me mad at this point if they do follow the books.

and obviously, mona was there (as you heard her voice) and an unidentified male was talking to her when they were trying to push Aria off the train. Lucas maybe?

and I think Ezra had something to do with this. he was so sketch when he said he wasn't going - but then he just had to be there at the end to surprise her? and his face is so guilty.
Really?! Ezra!? that never even occurred to me:eek:

I still think Paige has something to do with it all too. Girl just seems crazy at times.

they are all a trying to kill each other off cause only '2 can keep a secret if one of them is dead'

they are all a trying to kill each other off cause only '2 can keep a secret if one of them is dead'

well they're definitely going after the NAT club. With Ian and Garrett gone, Jason will be next and maybe Jenna and Melissa (even though they may not have been official members)

I also think the eye stamp to get into the Kahn's parties is part of NAT, so I'm putting Noel and his older brother in that group too.

well they're definitely going after the NAT club. With Ian and Garrett gone, Jason will be next and maybe Jenna and Melissa (even though they may not have been official members)

I also think the eye stamp to get into the Kahn's parties is part of NAT, so I'm putting Noel and his older brother in that group too.
essentially i feel like everybody is going to die and it will be interesting to see how they play everything out considering it all has nothing to do with the books

I want to here your theories, please do share!

well, there's the popular:

A - Allison
T - Toby
E - Ezra
A - Aria
M - Mona

In I think it was the 3A Finale? can't remember which ep. now. But when they show the small dolls of the girls inside the dollhouse... Aria's doll is wearing a black hoodie. They wouldn't dress her that way unintentionally when a black hoodie holds so much symbolism in this show.

and then if you follow Marlene King on twitter, she tweets quite a few hints.

when asked who was in charge of the A-team, she replied "Big A." In school, Mona used to call Aria "Big A." again, maybe a coincidence but I doubt it.

at the last finale, with the black swan, someone tweeted who is A, and she said the black swan. that was Melissa, but that's not what she meant. Marlene changed her twitter picture the a picture of "The Black Swan"'s book cover. That book cover is an identical match to Aria's dress.

not to mention - aside from this halloween episode, nothing bad has ever happened to Aria. The other girls are always in danger and nearly killed, but Aria is always missing or just hanging out with Ezra.

i feel like i have more but i can't remember now... lol well there's a few.

well, there's the popular:

A - Allison
T - Toby
E - Ezra
A - Aria
M - Mona

In I think it was the 3A Finale? can't remember which ep. now. But when they show the small dolls of the girls inside the dollhouse... Aria's doll is wearing a black hoodie. They wouldn't dress her that way unintentionally when a black hoodie holds so much symbolism in this show.

and then if you follow Marlene King on twitter, she tweets quite a few hints.

when asked who was in charge of the A-team, she replied "Big A." In school, Mona used to call Aria "Big A." again, maybe a coincidence but I doubt it.

at the last finale, with the black swan, someone tweeted who is A, and she said the black swan. that was Melissa, but that's not what she meant. Marlene changed her twitter picture the a picture of "The Black Swan"'s book cover. That book cover is an identical match to Aria's dress.

not to mention - aside from this halloween episode, nothing bad has ever happened to Aria. The other girls are always in danger and nearly killed, but Aria is always missing or just hanging out with Ezra.

i feel like i have more but i can't remember now... lol well there's a few.

:eek: you have just changed my world! I didn't know/realize any of that stuff...

Totally bumping this thread.. but I can't believe season 3 is already over.. and that season finale.. :eek:

Totally bumping this thread.. but I can't believe season 3 is already over.. and that season finale.. :eek:

I'm skimming through theories on a site now... but frankly I can't wait until the SERIES finale when this all ends

I'm wondering if they're going to pick up the Alison/Courtney story line soon...since they "showed" Alison running around all not dead in the finale

I'm skimming through theories on a site now... but frankly I can't wait until the SERIES finale when this all ends

I'm wondering if they're going to pick up the Alison/Courtney story line soon...since they "showed" Alison running around all not dead in the finale

i know the writers said they weren't doing the twin theory, but i 100% think they are (they also said toby was really dead and truly evil, so obviously they lie :p) but i also read theories every once in a while and one page showed a picture of alison's room from a flashback. on her wall, is a picture frame with a portrait of jason in the middle and "ali" on both sides of him. underneath, is a cute little plaque with “C’est le double du rire, et de doubler le sourire, et double la peine si vous etes benis avec de jumeaux”, translating to “It’s double the laugh, double the smile, and double the trouble, if you’re blessed with twins”

it can't get much more obvious than that, i'd say. but i guess we'll see. as much as i don't want the series to end, it's been drawn out enough now and i'd just like some answers.

Back