All-Star "proud To Be A Cheerlebrity Free Gym" <-- Really????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you for making yourself sound intelligent. It is very appreciated and now easier to take you seriously.

As for the soliciting comment sorry for the confusion but you did say have companies send you stuff (see below) which goes imply free. If your intentions were to buy stuff you should have worded it differently.

There had been some good suggestions offered with the intent of helping you and getting your publication taken more seriously. Good luck
My new domain I posted about you guys The Cheer Insider – Cheerleading redefined › Log In

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My new domain I posted about you guys The Cheer Insider – Cheerleading redefined › Log In

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'm going to post a piece of personal advice, like many people on here. Except mine is much more from a business standpoint (which might be useful for everyone interested in starting a business on here: bows, coaching certification, etc).

It is generally NOT a good idea to post personal information about yourself on your business's social media: it conflicts with what message you're trying to say. Is this a personal blog? Or is this a business (cheer) blog? Honestly, if you're looking to get into any type of business- people don't care about your personal issues. They care about: info (related to what they're looking for ie- cheer), services, reviews, things that DIRECTLY affect them etc. It's also not a good idea to post about how "mean" people were to you unless it's a direct reference to a review (example- I had a problem with an order from such and such company, I spoke to customer service, they were rude and refused to email me back, here's documentation, etc).

We don't care if you post about us- but as a potential business interested in whatever you are trying to offer, this is what I see: I see what I originally might think was a legitimate cheer magazine, but is instead run by someone obviously very young or someone who is lazy with spelling/grammar. I see them posting about whatever problem they have with some unknown online group. Airing dirty laundry (even if you have achieved something positive from it!) just reads as childish. End of potential business relationship. Because nobody legitimate wants to work with someone who is childish.

I always try to encourage someone interested in a new venture, particular young people who have the drive (heck, I'm still technically considered a young person!). But I think you're REALLY putting the cart before the horse here. Take the time to craft something well, put the thought and effort into it to make it clean, neat, and worth reading. You only have one shot to make a first impression, and it's VERY hard to turn that around. Also- is it REALLY worth buying things now without an audience who even cares what you have to say? You need to have a message before people want to listen to it. Otherwise people will tune out.

You are young and have plenty of time. Use it to make this something worth reading before you announce it to the world.

I get the eerie feeling that this person is the same one who contacted my daughter on insta and kik last week. He/she was saying that they were a celebrity blogger and was asking my daughter to send them things in the mail to autograph and mail back to her. It was really bizarre. This person speaks like that person and that person claimed to be a female whose name begins with M. BehindM'sEyes was the blog. I'm leaving the name out to protect the innocent. But even the style of 'interviewing' is very similar.

Back