All-Star "proud To Be A Cheerlebrity Free Gym" <-- Really????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Zta, for all her faults, was actually an articulate and well typed poster. At the end of the day- even if she came back 6,000 times with a legit identity and her 'story' about her 'friend' taking over her account was true, we could never believe her because the damage has been done.

If she/her "friend" ever came back, they'd have to ultra-lurk. Wouldn't even be worth it.
I didn't see this before my last post (and I'm still reading backwards), but she did pop into my head.

WOW!!! So this is my first time logging on in………. I honestly can't remember but it's been a while.

So at first I was all like - woo hoo, I've been getting shimmies while I've been gone. Then I saw this thread had some recent activity and decided, because I felt like staying up late, to read the thread and catch up on what's been going on. Then I read the thread and from page 8 on….. well, other then the great SPaG advice, this has been time I will never get back. Sure there were some funny posts but over all I just feel bad for the kid. In part for their lack of professionalism and presentation but mainly because I think they're just trying to get attention.

Buege, buege, buege can't you see…..

and

I'm just a mom in this world

Ok - I'm done :cool:

Back